How many children/child do you have?

I have a son but its actually adoption. I am thinking about adopt again for my son to have either brother or sister. I dunno wanna my son to be spoil/brat only child :rofl:

PurrMeow

My lovely angels...

I am the proud mommy of two, one boy 7 years old, and one girl who is 5 years old. The boy is a February baby and my daughter is an October girl :) I am recently divorced and I found out tonight that my kids will have a half brother or sister cuz my ex's girlfriend is pregnant...not a real happy situation, but we have to deal with it one day at a time. But my kids are my life :) Have a great day!!! :)

One step-son- 19 yrs old but he will be 20 years old in July 21
One daughter- 9 yrs old but she will be 10 years old in May 5

i dont have a kid.. recently got a miscarriage on september 1, 2004......... i am an aunt / used to raised them up since they born , i was their legal custody for 9 months......... Heather - 12 , Jacob- 9 , Corey- 7.......... i can't wait move back to southeastern,ohio , so that way i can see my niece and nephews more like i used to! :)

I will adopting a newborn or 2 newborns around i will be 30... :D

TOF

I have one little boy hes 9 months old:) Im not deaf but my grandparents are...Ive known sign Language since I was 1 years old..I am teaching my son it as well so he can communicate with his Great grandma:)

I have two children. A daughter age 12 and a son who is turning 11 next week. They are so close in age and they sure keep my hands full. Both of them have normal hearing. Motherhood is an incredible experience and I would not trade it for anything.

Mommyof3 said:
How many child/children do you have? Not matter for married couple, single father/mom or parents as g/f and b/f.
It is up to you want to put on names of children, ages, and b-day or simply put private your own as say "2 children". Up to u!

I have 2 children girl 4 yrs old and boy 2 yrs old and will have little one on the way from 5 more months.

:)

I don't have kids yet, but I wouldn't hide my kids from my ex either.

mother of 2 girls ......first one is 15 yrs old and second one is 11 yrs old and they are doing real good to me no plm!!! whew!!!!

i dont have children yet! but i would get children one days! ZERO!

but im still as step-Aunt because i have numerous niece and nephew who lived in Kansas.

I told my mom and my Grandmother about if i have baby girls will name Charlene after my Grandmother's sister who pass away in 1997 and if boy will name Charles after my Grandfather Boyce who pass away in 2002.

Sara Boyce

I have 2 daughters, 2 1/2 and 16 months old. They are 13 months apart. :laugh2: I am pregnant and will be due in April 2006. I am excited.

wow close ages. Congrat Melissa

I have 2 kids (a son and stepdaughter)

Stepdaughter 3 1/2

Son 2 1/2

and i'm expecting, due on Feb 12, 2006

(will consider to have one more then i'm DONE!) lol

I have one daughter. She is 32 years old.

Back