How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up early AM to a bright, sunny & gorgeous day!...Gonna be a nice one....

Right now it's warm and very cloudy.

This afternoon there maybe be a "dangerous" severe thunderstorm with downpours, large hail, damaging wind and a tornado. Eep!!

Right now it's warm and very cloudy.

This afternoon there maybe be a "dangerous" severe thunderstorm with downpours, large hail, damaging wind and a tornado. Eep!!

Or as we call it here in Tornado Alley, Spring! :)

49 degrees I'm wearing shorts for the first time outside :)

Beautiful, cannot wait for the kids to go to sleep so I can go for my swim!

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

The thunderstorm just came through. I was almost done with my work out but I stopped to take some pics and took a video. Some of the pics came out awesome. Trying to decide to post them in here. This thread, maybe a thread in the pics and videos sub forum.

too bloody hot, and its supposed to be cold autumn.....weird!!
great for painting the roof as im doing that now...

Was already in the mid 70's this morning and very heavy air out there. Was hoping for a day to rest at home, but will not get it.

57°F Cloudy, don't need heater anymore at daytime but tonite it will turn to low 30's that's rare after thunderstorms.

45 degrees, sunny and a beautiful day after yesterday's overcast and very windy day, and high 30's/low 40's.

84F, bright sunshine, almost no wind, and just very warm.

Rain, then blowing snow with tiny of hails, then rain then cloudy 36. whew~!

Windy and chilly but it is sunny. Too bad that the wind is ruining it.

sunny will be hot too , trying to finish off the roof paint, as in autumn the 'window' of best painting times are like 3 hours not 5 or 6 which makes it difficult.....

53, sunny and a bit windy. Much the same forecast for the coming week. Spring may finally have arrived in Iowa!

Right now 38 and another beautiful morning. Almost 9 AM, and it's not too bad, compared to last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back