How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back humidity, I didn't really miss you.... feeling warm :P

This am, i was driving, in 30's. I spotted through the window where the mostiquito sitting on my front window at the red light. Can't be!!! :eek:

Went running after work today...gorgeous weather!!!

A couple pics I took early this morning.
100_2321.jpg

100_2324.jpg

too hot, been painting the roof, just done all surfaces in first coat, gonna rest for couple days got too many skinned knuckles and burnt bum from the frypan-like iron roof surfaces...

It will be over 47 degrees for one week. Today is 59 degrees! I am happy about this! :dance:

Blustery and windy. Today's winds on flat ground isn't too bad, but the wind over on Ridge is much stronger, because Ridge is an elevated street.

After reaching a final high of 78 yesterday, the temperatures dropped dramatically within a three hour span, and right now it is 37 degrees, with a real feel of 29.

nice sunny, people on beach swimming bit cold for me and lost me flip flaps hope like this tomorrow

It has been raining ALL day. Our yard is actually flooding a little bit.
Snow level has dropped lower too. Good day weather wise for Northern CA.

After reaching a final high of 78 yesterday, the temperatures dropped dramatically within a three hour span, and right now it is 37 degrees, with a real feel of 29.

Hmmmm what to wear, shorts no pants....pants no shorts.....sandals no boots....boots no sandals....:laugh2:

Hmmmm what to wear, shorts no pants....pants no shorts.....sandals no boots....boots no sandals....:laugh2:

That's true. Yesterday, I was out on my scooter with shorts, short sleeve tshirt and crocs, today shivering miserable on the way to the car in pants , lined jacket, hood, etc.

That's a saying here "Iowa, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it will change."

we have the same saying....
on Monday we had a glorious high of about 62. I saw many people out jogging, shorts, eating outside....
On Tuesday it was back into the 30's and last night we had a Winter Weather Advisory for sleet and freezing rain. I put my two sweatshirts and hat and gloves back on.

Here is raining and windy. My son said he heard the lighting outside. I saw the grass is turned to bright green. It is cold this morning and will be 47 temp in the afternoon.

Raining hard here. I was planning on going out to do errands but, rain and I don't bode well on the road. Ironically, I would rather drive on the snow instead of driving through the rain. That is how much I dislike having to drive in the rain. Ugh. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back