How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming into Chicago. Been cloudy/misty since crossing the Mississippi.

I hope there's not any Metra delays on the BNSF line while you're coming in. They had switching problems there a few weeks back.

We actually got a little rain last night. Was hoping for more, but will take whatever we can get.

I hope there's not any Metra delays on the BNSF line while you're coming in. They had switching problems there a few weeks back.

No problems arriving. Because of the NS freight congestion problems my outbound train (to DC) sat for about an hour south of the station after leaving on time. Will be interesting how much time we will lose overnight. Last nights train had a good run after a slow start. Hope we're as lucky.

No problems arriving. Because of the NS freight congestion problems my outbound train (to DC) sat for about an hour south of the station after leaving on time. Will be interesting how much time we will lose overnight. Last nights train had a good run after a slow start. Hope we're as lucky.

Yeah, that NS congestion is a nusiance there. CSX, too, is there. Both deliver frieght to train yards just south of Union Station, so I know what you mean. Metra's Southwest Service goes through that area.

Finally-- decent weather for a change. Time to tune up my bicycle and get back to work looking for cool stuff.

Finally-- decent weather for a change. Time to tune up my bicycle and get back to work looking for cool stuff.

Stilllllllllllll cloudy down here east of St. Louis but said to be doing some clearing later. At 8:45 am 52F predicted to go to 69F.

YUCKY! Its' muggy again and I have a fan on , I hope no will call it a 'fangate' :giggle:

I rained mot of the day but we really needed the rain .

Last edited:
Stilllllllllllll cloudy down here east of St. Louis but said to be doing some clearing later. At 8:45 am 52F predicted to go to 69F.

Cloudy here, too, but still better than the recent weather we had. I was glad to get out and about. Now I have some really cool photos coming up. :P

Gorgeous. 72 degrees. Unusual for mid-October here in MN.

A wonderful 72 degrees outside, the sun is shining, the sky is (almost) blue, and I'm sitting inside doing nothing.

It was in the mid 70s or so and it was cloudy during the morning and then started raining in the afternoon.

Beautiful day here in Chicago. :hmm: That calls for a bicycle trip out west, maybe?

still mostly cloudy, 68 i rather that kind of weather right now due ot my purrfect hairdo!

Cloudy, and the streetlights are on!! 2:18 in the afternoon!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back