How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 cloudy shower

Cooling down!! It's only in the high 80's now as opposed to last week when it was over 100 sometimes.

48 now, 60's later. Also very cloudy this morning when I woke up.

Beautiful and sunny again, has been all week. I woke up to 39 degrees outside.

Warm, but dang cloudy. It's 57, but sure doesn't feel that way.

It is a nice and crisp fall day , great weather for walking a dog etc.

Same here in Maine, I'm about to head out the door for a walk. I live in a beautiful rural area and the maples are breathtaking this year. It's a pleasure to walk and take in the beauty.

Beautiful morning. The wind has shifted so no smoke. Cooler temps today, low 80's which they say will help the firefighters. Still have more hot days but then looks like we drop into the 70's which are my favorite.

52 and raining. We started the morning under a fog advisory.

^^ We have that here now. Took some new fog photos just now. Will upload them momentarily.

Here are the fog shots I managed to get. Sorry I'm not on the lake taking more-- it's rainy here today. :|

It sucks. Rainy again.

Update: rain has stopped.

Last edited:
don't know what been like had migraine all night head in puke bucket,so dark room and bed all day and dark now

Have had sunny weather since 10/5. Helps that I've been all over the country, so have missed the rain so far. In CO now following the Colorado River into the Rockies (headed east).

Third day of rain, albeit much better today. Very light rain, and it didn't bother me much during my walk to Broadway.

Coming into Chicago. Been cloudy/misty since crossing the Mississippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back