How is your weather today part II

Today we have snow flurries and in the 30's. Back to Winter coats...
and:thumb:, LoveBlue, about uTube video idea-

Weather has been very strange
That is for sure! I sure would love to see the sun for a change . I read one famer lost his peach trees b/c of the weird weather we been having. That has to really tough for
a farmer to lose a whole crop of peaches.

It is raining hard right now. My feet were covered in mud. I was wearing flip flops. Yuck!

That is for sure! I sure would love to see the sun for a change . I read one famer lost his peach trees b/c of the weird weather we been having. That has to really tough for
a farmer to lose a whole crop of peaches.

That's rough poor farmer :( we had sunshine the last 3 days with clouds . Today, it was full gloom and it rained. We need water , I am in the thirsty state.

That's rough poor farmer :( we had sunshine the last 3 days with clouds . Today, it was full gloom and it rained. We need water , I am in the thirsty state.
We didn't get a lot of snow this winter so we do need the rain , it got warm early and that hurt the maple syrup harvest here. The weather hasn't been normal for the past few years. :(

We didn't get a lot of snow this winter so we do need the rain , it got warm early and that hurt the maple syrup harvest here. The weather hasn't been normal for the past few years. :(
Bummer! Let's hope the weather figures out what it's doing lol

Back