How is your weather today part II

Where is the fire in California?

Yeah I was thinking of the states that are getting too much rain and other states are dying for rain .

Weather is always weird all over. Only a few days for the first day of summer to approach.

Yes, it's bad. The hot temps 108 this weekend is no help .

Dang, I spent a lot of time on research about whichever is best date for Disney World with moderate weather and less crowded.

Dang, I spent a lot of time on research about whichever is best date for Disney World with moderate weather and less crowded.

For Disney World (in Florida) best time to go weather wise and less crowded is probably between October to early December then end of January to maybe March. For DisneyLand (in California) I would think the same could be applied there. The last two times I went to DisneyLand were December (right at Christmas time)...never again and in March- wasn't too bad then. DisneyWorld I've gone to at many different times July, August, December.... Hmm I still have a day left on the 5 day ticket I bought back in 1989 LOL.

California has two parks in one. The main park is Disneyland, the other park is Califronia Adventure. Then, they got a freebie Downtown Disney, which is walk full of shops and food. It's cool to go there to browse and enjoy the day or evening .

For Disney World (in Florida) best time to go weather wise and less crowded is probably between October to early December then end of January to maybe March. For DisneyLand (in California) I would think the same could be applied there. The last two times I went to DisneyLand were December (right at Christmas time)...never again and in March- wasn't too bad then. DisneyWorld I've gone to at many different times July, August, December.... Hmm I still have a day left on the 5 day ticket I bought back in 1989 LOL.

Yes, it will require me to take week off from Gallaudet, also miss the classes so I found 2nd week of May after final exam week is less crowd as well.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/may-2017/#calendar

California has two parks in one. The main park is Disneyland, the other park is Califronia Adventure. Then, they got a freebie Downtown Disney, which is walk full of shops and food. It's cool to go there to browse and enjoy the day or evening .

I noticed that LA metro has better bus coverage (96%) than in Orlando metro (60%), also Florida heat weather can be very unpleasant.

Disney World has Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studio - all separated so need take bus, monorail or boat.

I noticed that LA metro has better bus coverage (96%) than in Orlando metro (60%), also Florida heat weather can be very unpleasant.

Disney World has Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studio - all separated so need take bus, monorail or boat.

I would image Disney World has much better attractions and vacation spots.

I would image Disney World has much better attractions and vacation spots.

Yes, also much more hotel options, even you could stay at cheaper hotel on Disney property.

Beware of Florida heat weather - it will make think that weather in LA is perfect.

Yes, also much more hotel options, even you could stay at cheaper hotel on Disney property.

Beware of Florida heat weather - it will make think that weather in LA is perfect.

That's for sure!

1,000x yes lol. I once went to California for a wedding in early August- San Diego- stayed for I think a week (or less). Nice- hot... I then flew to Orlando FL. Arrived at Orlando at midnight. The second I stepped off the plane (or left the airport- this was in 1989 :P) a WALL of humidity smacked me in the face. You can definitely tell the difference.

Where is the fire in California?

Monday , we got two fires and temps was 111 here . Air quality was bad and gray sky.

Today, the temp is much cooler but still going to be hot 95 degrees

Monday , we got two fires and temps was 111 here . Air quality was bad and gray sky.

Today, the temp is much cooler but still going to be hot 95 degrees
there was warning for the air quality being bad in my state and the ground being so dry fires could break out . Our grass looks like hay now I hope we get some rain real soon too.

Back