How is your weather today part II

Sunny and temperature probably in 50s. Walked down driveway in my pj shorts this morning. Ahhh! Finally feels like good spring day.

It was so foggy out this morning I could not see anything but a wall of white. It was eerie. The sun came out and burned off all the fog. It is a balmy 61 degrees !!!! (just a couple days ago it was barely 30.)

in fact I so cold I going to bed with hot water bottle blankets watch tv

38 degrees out but will go up to 74 degrees. Maybe I will spend the day outside on my patio relaxing after my dr appt.

It is snowing/sleet. It is supposed to be an icky week with this off and on throughout the week.

Suppose to get a big storm tonight and tomorrow.........we shall see.

Got hailed on today about one o'clock. Only pea sized, but surprisingly painful.

We are having super fun weather here today. Rain, lightning, thunder and hail. All of that on my drive back from lunch. Now I am home and it looks nasty and dark outside. Love it.

We are having super fun weather here today. Rain, lightning, thunder and hail. All of that on my drive back from lunch. Now I am home and it looks nasty and dark outside. Love it.

Hope your new car doesn't get hailed on......

Hope your new car doesn't get hailed on......

Luckily it was small hail and shockingly everyone was driving nice and slow. I think this was only my second time using my windshield wipers. This storm is bringing some snow in the Sierras which is great.

Back