How is your weather today part II

Rain, clouds, sun, clouds, sun, clouds, maybe more rain later....

I read that you guys are in serious need of water. We have TOO much here. The grounds are so saturated so you cant walk on them without sinking. It is that wet here.

The ground is getting muddy here too with all the snow melting and rain we are getting today . I have to keep wiping off my dog paws b/c they're getting so muddy .

39 here. I did go out to the store on my scooter, and was really glad I had a hood, and gloves in my bag as I needed them!

Oh, hush, girl. My feet are cold...in the house. :wave: :)

I would be so happy to trade with you. I wish I could be laying down in my comfy warm pj's all cuddled up with Marley and drinking a hot cup of tea. I swear I almost passed out being out most of the day. If we are getting temps in the 90's now...OMG what will Summer bet like.

It was perfect, in the 70s. And sunny, til the sun went down... then in came the clouds. Odd for Washington to have the nice day though. Still would be nice to share...

It's snowing again! :pissed: We were just being to see some spring flowers and the ground and they're covered up with that white crap again!!

70 and mostly sunny. Thinking of having dinner out on the deck tonight.

Back