How is your weather today part II

It's snowing here. Hope it's not too bad for the roads tomorrow in am.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cold.jpg
    cold.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 59
65 degrees + windy .... 40 miles deaf group road cycling;

oQdDNssVvvg.jpg

_Rr63Qaad80.jpg

-G7M9E1W2Mc.jpg

I'll pay you $5 if you could find snow in any of those photos :laugh2:

It will snow again today. I still have a foot of snow on ground.

We have been very cold again. It's 6:30 and it is -15 right now.

We had a power outage yesterday that was associated with the well (water) pump that a number of houses nearby share, so we all were without power and water for about 3 hours, and it took only that long for our indoor house temps to drop 9 degrees. I'm grateful the power company was able to fix it sooner than later with these temperatures outside.

We had a power outage yesterday that was associated with the well (water) pump that a number of houses nearby share, so we all were without power and water for about 3 hours, and it took only that long for our indoor house temps to drop 9 degrees. I'm grateful the power company was able to fix it sooner than later with these temperatures outside.

Ugh! That sucks! :(

Power outages are so dangerous in the winter, glad yours wasn't too long!!

Rio must be near Sourthern CA...it's unusual that they are getting rain and we are not. It's dry here with no rain in the forecast. Sierra's have very little snow which is horrible for our drought situation.

My cherry trees have beautiful pink blossoms on them but we're supposed to have a freezing rain storm tonight. :(

Right now, it's 44 degrees.

I can't remember if you have a fireplace or a wood stove in your new house...

I can't remember if you have a fireplace or a wood stove in your new house...

We have both, actually. The wood stove is not hooked up yet, though. I brought it from my previous house. But the thing that sucks is that both need power. The fireplace is gas, and the wood stove has an electric starter. It's so hard to find a wood stove these days that doesn't use an electric starter.

When will the snow stop?

So much rain coming off the Gulf, our lawns have yet to absorb all that standing water. It's truly an occasionsl swamp here.

Back