How is your weather today part II

attachment.php

*tsk* I call it shootin the s#!t drama! ;) Heard about the freezing sleet mess in Charlotte, careful! Stormy night here in The Big Easy!

sunny warm the flowers out people on beach(not cleaning their dog crap up)and sea blue

Got about 4 inches of the lite fluffy snow last night. It was easy to shovel. Might hit 30 today and 32 tomorrow, and then 2 days of frigid temps and then back into the 30s.

We're having a heat wave today ! It's 21 degrees! That is warmer than being below zero . :giggle:

We're having a heat wave today ! It's 21 degrees! That is warmer than being below zero . :giggle:

It's about the same here too, I got out in that heat wave to buy food before the next storm and frigid weather coming in a day or so. I am so over this winter!!!

Oh boy here's 1 degree. This early am we were in warrens burg ny aka lake George for ski at Gore mountain. It was so cold about 5 degrees but we had been skiing all day. It took my mind off about cold and focused on skiing on the difficult slope for an amatuer skier lol

It's about the same here too, I got out in that heat wave to buy food before the next storm and frigid weather coming in a day or so. I am so over this winter!!!

We're getting freezing rain this weekend on Saturday & Sunday! I hope to HELL my roof does not cave in ! Same here I so sick and tried of winter ! My granddaughter said her school did not have recess at all last month . Mother Nature must being having a real bad case of PMS !

I am so NOT looking forward to this next wave of Artic air that is coming in. These kinds of temps is what makes me hate winter not the snow.

beautiful sunny day the sheep gambolling flowers flowering apart from next door cat peed and craped on them now they dead

I am so NOT looking forward to this next wave of Artic air that is coming in. These kinds of temps is what makes me hate winter not the snow.

Focus on the temps this weekend and early next week...and dress warm tomorrow & Friday.

It was rainy all day long today.
But I washed cloths...hope it will be sunny tomorrow.

so do I as just put boil wash in don't want use tumble dryer day like this

Focus on the temps this weekend and early next week...and dress warm tomorrow & Friday.

yea, that's what I mean...the next Artic wave will hit us tmw and Friday.

I hate the Artic air b/c it freeze up all the melted snow and make ice . I am hating the snow b/c it making it so hard to get around down town ,you can't see car coming b/c the snow banks are so high.

It didn't even break zero today. It was -9 when driving to work, it's still -2.

Back