How is that dude able to talk/communicate so well and flawlessly?

If I were an admin of the website, I would end this thread immediately. Redundant behaviors like this is pretty tiresome. It's pointless to throw fire to an already raging fire. Move along...

If I were an admin of the website, I would end this thread immediately. Redundant behaviors like this is pretty tiresome. It's pointless to throw fire to an already raging fire. Move along...

It's all good, all I did was comment on the video

Nobody is whining or crying, I'm just baffled at this kid. I'll put down in responses to the "options".

Expensive, expensive, expensive. I don't know sign so I think it would be pointless to go there.

I have one at my school. She's great and understanding. Am lucky to have her.

I'm not very good with "deaf communities". I was able to connect with this lady who is losing her hearing though, she's a great woman. That was back in summer I think.

You crazy, fam. LOL

I'm not throwing an expensive tech in the trash can. All I know is that I'm just lucky to be able to speak still and understand some words with it at least.

Yeah man I'm on it, almost done graduating! My social life is fine I think, it's just a bit clumsy. I had a good social life last year though I think now it's shit again oh well it's all good tho. I actually smoked one yesterday but it was shit quality, didn't really get high with a good friend.

Been there, done that.

Yeah I stay in touch with my dis advisor I just asked for CART for guest speakers cuz last week I almost broke down mentally and emotionally so I fought to hold my tears in.

Ummmmm?

Expensive, expensive, expensive. I'm fine tho I think.

You crazy, fam.

I don't have romantic life bro, it is difficult to find one though in my city, where I live, especially with my condition.

You created few threads to whining and crying about your problems with school, women, mental issues and all other issues, also you won't listen to our advice.

1) Nah, RIT and Gallaudet aren't expensive if your province government willing to pay 100% like Ontario did.

2) School counselor isn't sufficient so you need to see a therapist in mental health centers because you had suicidal posts.

3) There is no excuse about you can't learn to use a sign language and getting involved with deaf communities.

4) Nah, I'm not crazy but your post showed that you disrespect and degrade to women, that's very unacceptable.

5) You told us that you are struggling with oral so it is best interest for you to abandon all oral if you can't communicate very well, so writing and typing are option for you.

6) Good for you but you still whining about your life and school so what's wrong with you?

7) You need to be inpatient at psych ward for more evaluation due to suicidal posts.

8) :confused:

9) Canadian government is only best source to get help as you can.

10) Canada has universal health coverage so they should cover on speech therapy, just other excuse.

11) If you make suicidal posts so this admin or mod could report to authorities in your area and they can commit you to psych ward, also you are unwilling to help.

12) then... time for you to get over it about romantic and there are plenty of deaf people have romantic life so no excuse for you, unless your mental illnesses interfere with your life.

You have to remember - make suicidal posts will going put you in psych ward for up to 72 hours to 30 days, also admin could track your IP address and report to authorities or ISP companies if they willing to do it.

We don't need to hear about how you whine about anything, so you need to get professional help as soon as possible, or keep anything to yourself.

Yes, I learned this man is late-deafened, that why and he talks very well.

but whatislife is born deaf so make compare him to this man as apple to orange.

Nah fuck that I was born healthy until 2 yrs old my life got fucked up. Sometimes I give shit to my parents for not looking after me properly when I was little. And because of it I can't find a girl. W/e though.

Nah fuck that I was born healthy until 2 yrs old my life got fucked up. Sometimes I give shit to my parents for not looking after me properly when I was little. And because of it I can't find a girl. W/e though.

It means you are NOT late-deafened so get over it, also language wasn't developed fully until 6 years old.

The cussing words aren't allowed in AD forum.

Your comment made your mental health worsen, seriously so stop making negative about yourself.

I do try to be positive, yes. I'm no stranger to the self-toxicity, though so it's all good.

I do try to be positive, yes. I'm no stranger to the self-toxicity, though so it's all good.

The psych ward will help you to rid of self-toxicity and you will have good sleep.

Finding a girl isn't a deaf/hearing problem, bud. It's an everybody problem. And problem is the wrong word, but I can't think of a better one off the top of my head.
Maybe try to stop focusing on that?
Do some gym time.. or find a hobby?
Take a class that a lot of females take?
...Yoga

It's funny cause I never managed to kiss a girl nor hold hands with anyone and I'm almost 30, probably never will. Yes I go to gym sometimes, I enjoy a good workout for weight loss and cutting some pounds to look sharp sometimes.

But anyway, the dude in the video is an inspiration to all. He'll find a girl sooner than I ever will.

It's funny cause I never managed to kiss a girl nor hold hands with anyone and I'm almost 30, probably never will. Yes I go to gym sometimes, I enjoy a good workout for weight loss and cutting some pounds to look sharp sometimes.

But anyway, the dude in the video is an inspiration to all. He'll find a girl sooner than I ever will.

I never kiss a woman nor man before, so you aren't alone.

You never know about him. :dunno:

You live in BC? If so, you could move to Vancouver.

Also, finding any girl isn't hard, I promise. Type out a craigslist add saying you want to take a girl out to eat, your treat.
You'll get at least 20 replies.. it won't be the girls you want.. but you'll be getting girls. Promise. :)

Finding a girl isn't a deaf/hearing problem, bud. It's an everybody problem. And problem is the wrong word, but I can't think of a better one off the top of my head.
Maybe try to stop focusing on that?
Do some gym time.. or find a hobby?
Take a class that a lot of females take?
...Yoga
I have suggested taking up a hobby or volunteering at an animal shelter to meet people too. How about is everybody situation ?

The most popular-with-the-ladies young man I knew was a Deaf minority who very rarely spoke. He always had a pleasant smile and attitude, was alert to what was going on, dressed in a unique but nice way, and communicated with young women mostly thru note writing. Rather than it being a bother, the girls seem to think it was charming. Here was a guy willing to make the effort to write back and forth with them. It was more personal than texting. Of course, I don't know what words he wrote. :)

He didn't date all these women; he was just friendly with everyone. But he did date some, and eventually had a serious girlfriend. He also got along with his co-workers, customers, teachers and classmates. I met some of his childhood teachers or former customers and they all remembered him fondly.

The main thing was his attitude. He stayed positive. When things didn't go right he didn't dwell on it but moved on to the next moment and opportunity.

He wasn't rich or famous. He didn't have speech skills. He was friendly and positive.

The most popular-with-the-ladies young man I knew was a Deaf minority who very rarely spoke. He always had a pleasant smile and attitude, was alert to what was going on, dressed in a unique but nice way, and communicated with young women mostly thru note writing. Rather than it being a bother, the girls seem to think it was charming. Here was a guy willing to make the effort to write back and forth with them. It was more personal than texting. Of course, I don't know what words he wrote. :)

He didn't date all these women; he was just friendly with everyone. But he did date some, and eventually had a serious girlfriend. He also got along with his co-workers, customers, teachers and classmates. I met some of his childhood teachers or former customers and they all remembered him fondly.

The main thing was his attitude. He stayed positive. When things didn't go right he didn't dwell on it but moved on to the next moment and opportunity.

He wasn't rich or famous. He didn't have speech skills. He was friendly and positive.

I understand your point but I'm still trying to recover and manage my disability so the success isn't overnight. Thank you for sharing.

I understand your point but I'm still trying to recover and manage my disability so the success isn't overnight. Thank you for sharing.
So does that mean you can't have a positive attitude until you reach your goal ?? The young man in the video is blind and deaf and he play football and is going to college and he is younger than you . And he is a has great sense of humor which women love , he not making excuses to why he can't get ahead in life . He is enjoying his life to the fullness and a positive attitude .

Back