How God annoints a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE that picture of Jesus with the Holy Ghost upon him. That is when he was being baptized.

I do not need to answer since others already answered to your question. However, here is more testimony of mine!!!!!

I knew God was working on me since 1984. You see, you will need to read my book to get the whole story. Too long and I do not have all day to write it. I will try to speed up on my book to get it published!!! Often people asked me about my life. It is enough to write and have a movie about my life. You all read my testimonies and my experiences in dating. Yes, it goes hand to hand.

But I can say that I was born again on March 28, 1988! I felt satan left and the Holy Ghost entered me.

Woooohoo! Praise God! I wish there is a dancing icon in here! Hee hee! :D

:ty:

God's mystery to the world, but not to christians. And yes, God called all christians to carry out, whereever you are. Not by casting stones, but carry out God's love, not meaning by compromising the world's view. But what Christ has done for us. Similar, what a person shared with me then I share with others. I grew up church, but lack of understanding of salvation, why? No interpreter, then later interpreter invite me to church that has deaf ministry, that's where it hit me, bec i never ask Christ in my life, even i read the Bible by growing up, but never understood it, till I gave my life to Christ, it began to enlighten me and still learning and growing. Still learning the way of life I'm facing everyday. It's not the same I see in the past as I am now. I begin to see what God is telling me. No, not audibly, just a still, small voice by the Spirit thru God's Word. God doesn't turn His back on anyone, but the problem is, people turn their backs on God and refuse His offer, but yet, never to late. Like me, I don't worry about what "they" did, I have to look at me, it does not mean God ignore their errors, He will take care of them just as He is to me. Personal is a start.

What will you do if you see christians shoving bible verses into non-christains throat and condemning them to hell? Would you jump in and criticize christians or you quietly go away and do nothing?

What will you do if you see christians shoving bible verses into non-christains throat and condemning them to hell? Would you jump in and criticize christians or you quietly go away and do nothing?

Rather correct them in private instead drama in public.

Yea I wonder about that. I am tired of Christians doing that to me. That happened a lot with the hearing students at Gally doing that to many deaf people. One of them got expelled cuz she went tooo far. That experience really turned me off for life about Christians constantly shoving bible verses in non-Christians throat. Where is the respect?

What exactly does this mean "shoving Bible verses down the throats of non-Christians"?

Does it mean non-Christians are forced into a corner and held against their will?

Does it mean Christians hold guns to the heads of non-Christians and force them to read the Bible?

What does that saying really mean?

What exactly does this mean "shoving Bible verses down the throats of non-Christians"?

Does it mean non-Christians are forced into a corner and held against their will?

Does it mean Christians hold guns to the heads of non-Christians and force them to read the Bible?

In my experience, those people would, without my asking, tell me bible verses or tell me that I need to be saved so I just walk away from them. There was one girl in my class who always brought up bible verses or God in class discussions and it really turned off everyone cuz our classes had nothing to do with God nor the bible. I had an aide 2 years ago who was always preaching to me and preaching to my students despite my orders to stop. He didnt get hired back.

People who whorship the Bible or God on their own I dont have a problem with but it is people who judge others using bible verses are the ones that I have a problem with. I woulld tell them that I am not interested but it would only make them preach even more like I needed to know the verses so I can be saved. It is too much. Drives me nuts.

Jesus Himself is THE WORD. If, any man should reject Jesus, THE WORD... then the lost will be punished with everlastin' destruction from the presence of the Lord. ( 2 Thess.1:9 ).

No one lives without God... He gives you every breath you take. His kindness surrounds... He makes the sun rise on both the evil and the good and sends rain on the unjust as well as the just ( Matt. 5:45 ). He gives you the beauty of a summer evenin', the coolness of a refreshin' breeze... He delights you with the taste of fresh crusty bread or the juice of a ripe peach. Perhaps you have experienced the ecstasy of love. These are God's gifts... All of these are blessin' from God... But in Hell, all this will be taken from you... all the dignity that you now have as an image bearer of God will be stripped from you... The wicked will burn with fire but they wil not be consumed..................

"Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore, God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." Psalm 45:7

That means you be honest with all your heart which be righteousness and show that you do not support any evils. Show your heart to GOD who would anoint you among your friends.

You see bible verses EVERYWHERE from billboard to messageboard. You dont see muslims or other religous for that matter adversiting their religious. Like shel's story - I have meet christians who keep on badgering people by telling them they need to be saved, recite the verses, and tried to sneak in small booklet into their pockets.

Anointed to serve

"So he said, "They are symbols of the two who have been appointed to serve the LORD of all the earth." Zechariah 4:14 NCV

That means a person is called to serve the LORD and share GOOD NEWS to anyone about Jesus the Messiah. Anyone who is called by GOD to preach the GOOD NEWS therefore GOD already anointed a person before going out to reach deafies for JESUS!

Anoint to heal

"Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the LORD." James 5:14

You see bible verses EVERYWHERE from billboard to messageboard. You dont see muslims or other religous for that matter adversiting their religious. Like shel's story - I have meet christians who keep on badgering people by telling them they need to be saved, recite the verses, and tried to sneak in small booklet into their pockets.
I guess it's no worse than when I drive on the highway and see all kinds of billboards promoting things I don't believe in. Same with messageboards, TV commercials, radio programs, etc.

Maybe other religions don't advertise their beliefs because they don't have any good news that they want to share with other people.

Are you forced to read Bible verses?

In my experience, those people would, without my asking, tell me bible verses or tell me that I need to be saved so I just walk away from them. There was one girl in my class who always brought up bible verses or God in class discussions and it really turned off everyone cuz our classes had nothing to do with God nor the bible.
I guess that's life. Sometimes we are all exposed to things we don't want to hear or see. If you tell someone to stop bothering you, they should stop and just let the Holy Spirit do His work.

I had an aide 2 years ago who was always preaching to me and preaching to my students despite my orders to stop. He didnt get hired back.
That aide should have obeyed you since you were the authority in the classroom.

People who whorship the Bible or God on their own I dont have a problem with but it is people who judge others using bible verses are the ones that I have a problem with. I woulld tell them that I am not interested but it would only make them preach even more like I needed to know the verses so I can be saved. It is too much. Drives me nuts.
I'm sorry that you had such negative experiences. If you tell someone that you aren't interested, they should be quiet. If they are really concerned about you, they can pray privately for you.

I guess it's no worse than when I drive on the highway and see all kinds of billboards promoting things I don't believe in. Same with messageboards, TV commercials, radio programs, etc.

Maybe other religions don't advertise their beliefs because they don't have any good news that they want to share with other people.

Are you forced to read Bible verses?

I would like to think that if other religion set up their own billboards, signs, etcc, christians would go to any length to have them to be remove.

My parents were brainwashed and forced me to go to church and read verses. :cool:

I would like to think that if other religion set up their own billboards, signs, etcc, christians would go to any length to have them to be remove.
?

My parents were brainwashed and forced me to go to church and read verses. :cool:
Those were your parents, and you were their child. That's not the same as strangers in public, or one adult forcing another. Parents can make their kids do a lot of things that they don't want to do. That's a unique relationship and situation.

Yea, even force to play sports, acting and etc and hearing many kids was frustrating. Even, parents making decision to put CI on their child instead of what child wants. So, blaming just bec christian force isnt any different as other as i just mentioned.

?

Those were your parents, and you were their child. That's not the same as strangers in public, or one adult forcing another. Parents can make their kids do a lot of things that they don't want to do. That's a unique relationship and situation.

Yea sure, christians have power and money enough to have their own television shows.

True, christians aren't forcing anyone to go to their church but they surely do it in subtle way - preying weak people who can't think or fend for themselves.

Sadly, my parents were vicitim of being brainwashed by being told that they ll go to hell if they dont go to church.

Yea sure, christians have power and money enough to have their own television shows.
Some do. If you don't like the shows don't watch them, and don't send them any money. I don't watch them, and I don't send them money.

True, christians aren't forcing anyone to go to their church but they surely do it in subtle way - preying weak people who can't think or fend for themselves.
Some churches (some Christian, some not) might do that. My church's membership certainly isn't made up of "weak people who can't think or fend for themselves."

Sadly, my parents were vicitim of being brainwashed by being told that they ll go to hell if they dont go to church.
That isn't Christian doctrine. Church attendance has nothing to do with salvation or going to hell. Whoever told them that was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back