How Gay Are You?

How Ga!y

The results where not shocking am very much aware of my heart desires, as hard as I may try to leave that life behind, I'm totally fasciated with women. I have no desires to be with a man nor am I attracted to one. I have also lived the bi life to justify myself, but I was always trying to get away from the man. My heart flutters to women, and at this point in my life I'm devasted. I would so love to come across a woman where there is connection that is not breakable. The only thing that I'm looking for in a person in the spirit connection, honest, faithfulness, caring, loving, that is so hard to find in life in less it is the one love that you could never give away.

My score was 46%- reading - You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted lesbian babe.

I got 36% gay :giggle: (It says:You're a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!)

40%.....You're a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!)

I got 40% and it said "you're open minded between the sheets but rarely show your dyke side when out on the streets!" Its true. I am bi-futch (femma-butch).

I got a 60%. According to the quiz I scored in the middle and am a well and adjusted homo guy. LOL!

6%!!!!! :whistle: I think that is the lowest score??
I feel like a real man now:lol:
Well..got to to now and do some... manly stuff.. iron a shirt or wash a....no..no...I mean..ride my motorbike...yea..thats what I meant..:giggle:

"Bri is 53% gay. Congratulations, you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted homo guy."

That does make sense, but the quiz had some stupid questions!

Back