How Gay Are You?

Hmmmmm- says I am 26% Gay, and to - "Loosen up my str8 mate ! These days women like a softer man to grab around!"

The only problem w/ that statement- if women started to grab around me - my wife might out me!

lol

-charles

Hmmmmm- says I am 26% Gay, and to - "Loosen up my str8 mate ! These days women like a softer man to grab around!"

The only problem w/ that statement- if women started to grab around me - my wife might out me!

lol

-charles

What makes you think she didn't? :lol:

cute

I am a happy and well adjusted lesbian babe!

I love silly test!:kiss:

oh I was a 48% I guess the question about changing the oil myself and the first thing to do to a new place is "decorate" balanced me out

If there is same-sex.

I can't imagine there is salt and salt on tablet. Where is Pepper?!? Where is On and Off? Where is Sun and Moon? What can we do without keyboard to keyboard if that cannot function?

26 percent hahaha so id only have sex with 65 percent of the people in the world hehehehehe all women and a fourth of guys whoooooo

I'm 36% gay.

Yep. That's about accurate, though the questions were a bit vague.

Hmmm 56% gay. I'm way gayer than that. I think it put way too much stock on the fact that I can't change my own oil.... :giggle:

Lol, that was hilariously awful!

Do you use LUBE? What kind of question is that? lmaaaoo.

I got 56% gay.

its says 16% for me. it says you are a walking, talking, redblooded hetero guy. just way too straight for these modern times mate!

WTF ?! LOL!

I am 43% but i am straight..even my ex boyfriends always think I am lesbian or bisexual. Sometimes I am confused by myself :-(

Back