how do u like your steak?

OldNavyGirl said:
No way, lil bro! i hate steak too. i only eat microwave steaks ROFLMAO.... yeah I'm goofball :)

5^.... Steaks are nasty... i prefer homemade hamburger

you can broil steak in oven, cook steak on top range oven...many ways u can do. Use Indoor grill, skillet, even a wok.

I like my steak medium with bbq sauce that my husband fix it for me and he like rare that's all he can use the bbq outside but I don't know how to use the bbq stand so I quess I will have him to teach me how to use it.

I like WELL DONE steak served with garlic or herb butter.... mmmmhhhhh

My hubby love to marinated steak with beer to grill...... it taste super... It use for grill only.

I hate to rain on this parade but isnt this thread should be under
"Food and Beverage" ??...
If not....go ahead and kick my arse...........................
lol!

*Giving Defee a good, swift one and now for the age test* LOL!

My steak? Hmmm, first I shoot it a couple times to make sure and then grill it to a crisp! Num!

Tousi said:
*Giving Defee a good, swift one and now for the age test* LOL!

My steak? Hmmm, first I shoot it a couple times to make sure and then grill it to a crisp! Num!
Ouchieeee.....and thank you, Tousi..Pretty good job too....
*muttering...........oooohhh my arse..me and my big mouth*...................

Hehe, Defee and good morning to you. Ummm, no comment on the age test, eh? Did you see the other topic by DD re: the age test? *Running away*

I put steak seasonings and garlic powder on steak before cook on indoor Foreman's grill or outside gas grill. I prefer my steak med-well cook.

It makes my mouth waterly!!!

HiBluE01 said:
Sometimes I eat it. I am not crazy over steak.

okay but how do u like it? do u like them being cooked from grill? stove? how do u cook them?

waht im looking for is kinda of recipes :-P

btw tweetybird thanks for the tip :-D

I use dale's or worchestershire (soak the steaks in it) then put all seasoning, a little of garlic powder.. cook it on the grill, if possible with burning woods so you can smell the hickory.. 2nd choice use charcoal or gas.. and cook whatever you like, well-done, med well, med rare .. I'd prefer well-done.. til the red is all drained out.

Flamed Grilled Steak is the way to go!
Coq%20Bull%20CHARCOAL%20GRILLING%20RIBEYE%2001.JPG

SpiceHD said:
okay but how do u like it? do u like them being cooked from grill? stove? how do u cook them?

waht im looking for is kinda of recipes :-P

Ok I need to know if you have a gas or electric stove and if you have a broiler (the rack underneath the oven door). And Also how do you like your steak cooked, rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well done? Knowing those things I have 2 killer recipes that I think all of you will enjoy.

P.S. I used to be a Sous Chef.

i like steak..yummy. i do cook steak by stove or oven either. i put bit of seasoned salt,black pepper and salt on steak. when steak become dark then put bbq sauce for while as little hot then enjoy to eat steak. also like cook out for bbq grill with any foods like steak,hot dog,hamburger or else with friends/family.

GatorPropel96 :)

Prefer on grill

Salt and pepper
Light soy
Or
Marinated

Steak with salad> blue cheese and tomatos!

Medium to well.

Back