how do u like your steak?

I'd rather WELL DONE!!!!

Addy topping fried onions and green pepper on the top of steak...

*drools*

Cannot wait til BBQ this friday and will have steak.. :)

Soak steak in italian dressing and worcestershire sauce overnite then grill

I like to marinate steaks over night in my own secret sauce. Then grill it medium rare. Serve it with sauteed onions & mushrooms. Then some of my own BBQ Sauce that I call Leather & Lace. It is Hot Spicey & very Sweet... I love to cook :cool:

A to Z on steaks.. Must be BIG THICK THICK THICK juicy and well done. I just had some about a hr ago. Ahhhh. Yummy.

downing said:
A to Z on steaks.. Must be BIG THICK THICK THICK juicy and well done. I just had some about a hr ago. Ahhhh. Yummy.

LOl yea but what i really want to know is HOW to cook them :-P

Nancy said:
I like mine done medium with steak sauce on it (my favorite is A1 sauce). :)

Me too, Cannot eat a steak without A1 sauce. :thumb:

I put Montreal Seasoning on each side of the steak, cook it on the grill, I like it medium rare, and then add A1 sauce on top of the steak! *yummy*

okay guys.. im asking... whats your favorite way to cook them.. HOW do you cook them? and outside grill is no use for me right now... I just want to know more about steaks cooking and what ways to cook it.

Ah SpiceHD I understand that u want to know about cook steaks inside. Could u possible try electric grill ?

SpiceHD said:
okay guys.. im asking... whats your favorite way to cook them.. HOW do you cook them? and outside grill is no use for me right now... I just want to know more about steaks cooking and what ways to cook it.
just put in oven for 40 min and u can cut steak and see how u like blood, med or well done!!! that what u know how check steak and check what u like ..

if u need me then pm me for vp ok :hug:

I like eat steak very much!

i went to steakhouse restaurant for dinner includes West Sizzlin mostly!,Road RedHouse steakhouse restaurant in NLR

i do eat steak very well and some medium rare

Sara Boyce

I like mine grilled with Lawrys seasoned salt cook to medium/rare (hot pink center)

I LOVE STEAK. I usually marinade it. I like A1 Garlic Herb or Garlic Soy Sauce. Then I either grill it, broil it, or use my stove top "grill". I like it semi-mooing. Like medium rare to rare.

Back