How do the people treats you differently?

RedheadGrrl said:
My aunt told me the story when I was a little girl. I was laughing.

When I was 5 or 6 yrs old. My aunt took me to the movie theatre. I was running around in the lobby of the theatre. There were a lady who worked at the movie. She told me to stop running but I didn't listen. I kept running around. Lady fed up with my stubborn. She grabbed me to turn face her and said "What? are you deaf?" I took my earmolds with wire off and showed it to her and nodded. The lady was soo embarrassed and apolgized to me and my aunt. My aunt was laughing. From now on, we go to the movie, the lady knew me and said Hello how are u? She left me alone.

:rofl: :rofl: :

This happens to my friend all the time. We work in a grocery store and my friend is Deaf. He will be doing his job, stocking the shelves, and someone will come up behind him and be like "excuse me, where is the soap?" And they dont know he is Deaf, but he has short hair and you can see his HA's!! And then they get mad and say, "EXCUSE ME!! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!" and they yell so loud he can hear them, then he turns around and says "huh?" and the lady says "ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!!!" and then my friend just says.... "yeah?? why??"

:rofl: :rofl:

tegumi said:
:rofl: :rofl: :

This happens to my friend all the time. We work in a grocery store and my friend is Deaf. He will be doing his job, stocking the shelves, and someone will come up behind him and be like "excuse me, where is the soap?" And they dont know he is Deaf, but he has short hair and you can see his HA's!! And then they get mad and say, "EXCUSE ME!! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!" and they yell so loud he can hear them, then he turns around and says "huh?" and the lady says "ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!!!" and then my friend just says.... "yeah?? why??"

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: he should take his hearing aid off and show it to the lady!! :rofl:

FeistyChick said:
someone asked you how deaf ppl can shower??? OMFG!!! (BURSTING WITH LAUGHTER!!!):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is one of the most fookin' DUMBEST question i have EVER HEARD in my entire life!!! sheesh!!! :eek: :ugh:
That also happened to me before. I want to do this :slap: to those dummy people out there! I was on this trip for the weekend and shared rooms with other people. I had to take a shower and this girl was like uh she knows how to use the shower? MY GOD!!! How do they come up with those questions. Are they inbred? :gossip:

RedheadGrrl said:
My aunt told me the story when I was a little girl. I was laughing.

When I was 5 or 6 yrs old. My aunt took me to the movie theatre. I was running around in the lobby of the theatre. There were a lady who worked at the movie. She told me to stop running but I didn't listen. I kept running around. Lady fed up with my stubborn. She grabbed me to turn face her and said "What? are you deaf?" I took my earmolds with wire off and showed it to her and nodded. The lady was soo embarrassed and apolgized to me and my aunt. My aunt was laughing. From now on, we go to the movie, the lady knew me and said Hello how are u? She left me alone.

OMG I laughed myself sick at this story, that was great LOL

Back