How did you find out about alldeaf?

We've had a thread about this but I don't remember if I hid it from public viewing, or it got lost in the forums somewhere.

What I do remember is that the majoriy of members here found AllDeaf via search engines. :)

Thank you for letting me know. If it is found, please merge it if you can. There is always newcomers and they do over looked...like me :Oops:

A lady told me all I had to do was type A-L-L-D-E-A-F, it came all right up in my face...so here I am...I didn't surf to find it or used engine...of course with a www dot com.

i search on internet says alldeaf myself i dont remind where i search engine whether googles or yahoo when i found on alldeaf

to me, i was looking on google and wanna deaf chat or forums. It showed me. oh yes, why not?! i joined Alldeaf. It is good for my improve english language

Opal recommended AD Forum to me in 2003 that's time I was registered at DL Forum. Unfortunlately DL was being closed down so I registered here in January 2004 because I know many ADers around here from DL Forum. :P

I got in AllDeaf from Jolie_77 who brought me in this forum :)

Puyo mentioned about AllDeaf so I joined there but I didn't active around until the last week of May 2007. :)

:ty: to him for bring it up. ;)

Jolie77 is one who told me about it. I didnt bother to join till now. Its been a long while ago.

JEssie, I haven't seen Zack on Ad for a while now since it is already October! :eek3:

I had found AllDeaf forum in google search. I had joined in 2004 but i was not active because I was very busy in working for Sorenson. I was back to AD last year.

I found it using "Deaf" in the search engine (Google) and joined it but lost the url address when I had to reinstall the system. Alex send me an email to reminded me that I had joined. That is when I returned to AllDeaf. Now I remember the url address firmly.

I found out about AllDeaf through few of my friends who happened to be members of this site. At first, I lurked for a long time and the more I lurked, the more I liked it and decided to register up on this forum. :)

I liked it so much that I did refer AD to few of my friends. :D

I tried to refer to my friends, unfortunately, failed. :(

I remember the old AllDeaf forum way back in 2002. I don't remember how did I get this link. Whether someone pasted it in another Deaf forum. :)

Does anyone have any screenshots of the old versions of the AD? I am only curious since I have never seen them --- only this version, uhhhh 3.7.3 or whatnot.

I was at hearing equine forum. Someone pm me about this :) Come in but left.. Later Come back here :P

I couldn't remember what it looked like back in 2005! :eek3:

Back