How did yer parent react.....

How interested about some of us have experience for admit about lez/gay.
Let me tell you about my experience. I was rasied by my grandparents. Ofc, me pretty close to my grandfather very much. That's fact about still being tomboyish since I was little gurl. Anyway, when I start notice myself as female. Then why can't I crazy over boys very much like other gurls? *puzzled* Till I enter high school, then dated with some boys but make me feel different and loveless. Start realized that I am in love with gurls. Become more scare myself and feel "insane" myself. During early 1990's not have much educate about Lesbian and Gays culture at that time. For me remain inside the closet for many years. I was too fear to tell my family about that. Till I enter NTID/RIT in 1992, notice some gay/lesbians around. i was feel start open more more in my heart. realize my truly love is for women.
Took lot of time for thought how to say to my grandma about my truth. my grandpa passed away in 1990. I cannot figure it out how how. After I return to school for second year on end of Aug 1993 (I was 20 years old at that time). I happen feel strong enuff with high spirit at right time. Decide to make a call to my grandma in Texas that where she still lives there. we blahhh. then i told her.

Me: I want tell you something.
Grandma: What's it?
Me: I am a lesbian.
Grandma: I knew that.
Me: How do you know?
Grandma: I suspect u are lesbian all the way from TSD. Because u and houseparent did something. did houseparent make you?
Me: No, houseparent not make me lesbian. Just happen feel inside mine.
Grandma: Oh okay
Me: Are you mad?
Grandma: No I want you be happy. Be careful with women.
Me: Okay

After I told her, Feel much relief. Sadly, she hopes i change my mind for marrying a man for security. She still do. but she accept who i am. oh well. that's my life. just remmy Truth set u free.

I am not lesbian or bi as people thought I am or was.. heh.. cuz i have tons of friends who are bi or gay/lesbian... BUT my sister is lesbian.. she still HAVE not tell my mom yet.. she is now 35 years old, she been a lesbian since she was HS.. I dont have problem with it but i dont like keep sceret from my mom so my bro too.. my bro and i decided not to tell mom cuz she is :eek: anti-almost at everything.. she didnt approved me hang out with my friends who are bi/gay/lesbian.. hehe.. :)

my bro is gay. he told me through aol...when he said i need to tell you something. i said what? in my mind, i knew he was going to say he is gay...so he said...im gay. i said cool, i respect you. he said thanks.

so i don't know what my parents were reactin when he told them :dunno:

I'm happy to be gay myself but I don't tell people that I'm gay unless they asked me...

I, myself, do like all type of people men or women but have no feeling for woman, just man. But strangely I have friends, many of them were girls. Let me go far back as I can remember what the story began... I must be 8 or 9 year old in a public school where there is a small program for deaf students in a class only. There was a boy who liked and started playing with me in the bathroom stall. Of course, most common boys hate girls when they were younger, I guess I kept it that way for sexuality thing, but like girls for a good company conversation. I'm a person who can try to understand alot of people's feeling when they're upset or anything. I usually comfort them and try to get to the main reason why they're upset and try to get over it or overcome the problem. I was transferred to CSDB, Colorado School for the Deaf & Blind, which I ain't blind since i can read this thing, lol. Anyway I was transferred to CSDB when I was 11 year old in 4th grade then moved to 5th grade cuz I was above the grade level. At the time I was pissed off at my mother for sending me there cuz I was close to my mother but at the same time I'm glad she sent me there so I don't have to hear my parent fighting all the time, I mean nearly 24/7. I had a mixed feeling which I should be toward girls or boys during my middle school and part of high school year... As I entered my freshmen in HS, I had alot of emotional time with family problem, basically it's between my father and mother but my father made the whole family to be involved... I met this guy, I won't mentioned his name will explain later... Anyway I met this guy who's bi in sophomore which he liked me so I date him very secretly which no one knew about us until I became senior, he moved away. During those time, he and I did date other girls to see which it's better to be gay or straight, I kept going toward the gay thing and he decided to go straight and be with his girlfriend which I understand. He was my first boyfriend. I won't mentioned his name cuz some deaf might know him and spread the deaf community and will stab and black-name label him so that why I won't mentioned his name anyway. After I graduated, my mother beg and made me stay and not go Gallaudet last year which I want to, so I decide to do for her sake and get a job around Colorado and at same time I tried to find deaf gay people, not that many but most are in closet or being secret. As of today, my aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins all know about me and love me no matter what cuz they have gay/lesbians friends also... My brother found out about me last February, he told me being gay doesn't change anything cuz I'm still the same person my brother know me as his brother. My oldest sister found out two week ago in my mother's car I drove to drop my sister at her home and we stopped in front of her trailer and she asked me all questions and start to upset that I'm gay, etc. I told her that I am the same brother you always know all of our life and it will never change that except the fact that I have feelings for guys not woman. She asked me IF she decide she doesn't want to contact me or anything, I told her that's your own decision and I cannot change that and you cannot change my decision so therefore I have many friends who support me for who I am not what I do. She got pissed off and walked out. So I went home and she emailed to apology for our conversation. I told her no big deal but I know it's hard now but will get used to it later on. My 2nd sister, my mother, and my father still doesn't know about me yet... oh well...

I'm not gay! I always like only the girls. :naughty:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm happy to be gay myself but I don't tell people that I'm gay unless they asked me...

I, myself, do like all type of people men or women but have no feeling for woman, just man. But strangely I have friends, many of them were girls. Let me go far back as I can remember what the story began... I must be 8 or 9 year old in a public school where there is a small program for deaf students in a class only. There was a boy who liked and started playing with me in the bathroom stall. Of course, most common boys hate girls when they were younger, I guess I kept it that way for sexuality thing, but like girls for a good company conversation. I'm a person who can try to understand alot of people's feeling when they're upset or anything. I usually comfort them and try to get to the main reason why they're upset and try to get over it or overcome the problem. I was transferred to CSDB, Colorado School for the Deaf & Blind, which I ain't blind since i can read this thing, lol. Anyway I was transferred to CSDB when I was 11 year old in 4th grade then moved to 5th grade cuz I was above the grade level. At the time I was pissed off at my mother for sending me there cuz I was close to my mother but at the same time I'm glad she sent me there so I don't have to hear my parent fighting all the time, I mean nearly 24/7. I had a mixed feeling which I should be toward girls or boys during my middle school and part of high school year... As I entered my freshmen in HS, I had alot of emotional time with family problem, basically it's between my father and mother but my father made the whole family to be involved... I met this guy, I won't mentioned his name will explain later... Anyway I met this guy who's bi in sophomore which he liked me so I date him very secretly which no one knew about us until I became senior, he moved away. During those time, he and I did date other girls to see which it's better to be gay or straight, I kept going toward the gay thing and he decided to go straight and be with his girlfriend which I understand. He was my first boyfriend. I won't mentioned his name cuz some deaf might know him and spread the deaf community and will stab and black-name label him so that why I won't mentioned his name anyway. After I graduated, my mother beg and made me stay and not go Gallaudet last year which I want to, so I decide to do for her sake and get a job around Colorado and at same time I tried to find deaf gay people, not that many but most are in closet or being secret. As of today, my aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins all know about me and love me no matter what cuz they have gay/lesbians friends also... My brother found out about me last February, he told me being gay doesn't change anything cuz I'm still the same person my brother know me as his brother. My oldest sister found out two week ago in my mother's car I drove to drop my sister at her home and we stopped in front of her trailer and she asked me all questions and start to upset that I'm gay, etc. I told her that I am the same brother you always know all of our life and it will never change that except the fact that I have feelings for guys not woman. She asked me IF she decide she doesn't want to contact me or anything, I told her that's your own decision and I cannot change that and you cannot change my decision so therefore I have many friends who support me for who I am not what I do. She got pissed off and walked out. So I went home and she emailed to apology for our conversation. I told her no big deal but I know it's hard now but will get used to it later on. My 2nd sister, my mother, and my father still doesn't know about me yet... oh well...

Wow that's real interesting story to hear your experiences. Thats very true that we do have friends to support us too. Be urself!! :D

I asked my parents if I am lesbian, will they accept me for who I am.

Guess what they said? They said, ok.. whatever you want is your choice. I was stunned. Of course, I love cocks anyway.

Sometimes, my parents teased me by using gay or lesbian sign language. LOL:crazy:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
LOL oddball.

Anyway, I am post it here again for new people to see it. :D
yeah keep this thread alive! lol

amen to that Irish and I want to hear more experiences about that from more ppl... I know there are more ppl to tell but some of them are afraid to tell here...

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Me too, Pimpy that's why I went and looking for my thread to bring it back alive!! :rofl:
u had sex last night didn't you?:naughty:

Back