How Can I Trust Again My Boyfriend? He Cheats on me before...

Show him the door and move on to someone whom you can trust. You didn't say where the muslim guy was from, but I have known a couple from the middle east and they think nothing of cheating on their girlfriends or wives. This will probably stir up a hornets nest, but I think it's a cultural thing.

The OP hasn't posted here in almost six years; I hope she's moved on by now.

Many good advice here.
I think you deserve to feel whomever you give your time, energy, love to is someone you trust. Its not so much will he cheat again or not. But is can he be trusted? I was married at age 25 and just recently divorced last year. After I tried to forgive I suddenly was plagued with this uncertainty that I trusted her. It affected everything from love to money to life's decisions. That's when I said nah not worth it for either one of us. I had many many good memories. And can't imagine having them if in the beginning of the rrelationship one of us cheated. Don't let yourself become someone's bitch. Either be treated equal or don't waste your breath.

Yeah , I know this an old thread so what the point in keeping it open?

its for topic , an experience like that isn't unique it happens to lots of people , everyday....that's why its OK to re-use a thread, even this one....

I am really confused. I dont know what to think about my boyfriend.
He was my boyfriend for 1 year, He was a Muslim Guy. I called it quits when I found out that he is cheating on me. Though he said that he will leave the other one, coz he cant afford to loose me. Still I decided to let go. I say to myself that I cant trust him anymore, I know that if he cheat once he will cheat again. Plus the fact that he was a Muslim. Having alot of Girls in his life is not an Issue. THough the first time I met him I really thought he was different...But it happens and it just heart me alot...
Now, after a year he came back...And I accept him...Thinking and hoping that with that 1 year of separation, he will change. Coz he was really a nice guy. He said he does, and he was sorry for what he did, he said that it was his mistake to hurt me and will never do that again, he said that im good and even his friend tell him to never let me go again and they were happy that we got back together.
I want to start again and trust him but as time pass by I cant help myself but to think that he might do it again. I dont know if its my problem,though he assure me he will never do that again...Still I cant trust him with all heart.
I dont know what to do...
I dont know how to react...
I dont know what to say...
Im really confused!!!

Trust me it is not about his religion but if you ask me what you must do, I can say you must talk about his wrong and why he did it,what is his explanation. If his answer will not satisfy you, I am sorry but you must forget him and his wrong. Otherwise if his answer satisfy you, you must forget his wrong again and look your future hopefully.

Sent from my Discovery using AllDeaf App mobile app

when you need to ask this question you asking validation for your action...personaly I kick him out of my life

Back