How Can I Trust Again My Boyfriend? He Cheats on me before...

I have notice from him that he loves it when his appreciated.
While he always tell me that with his past relationship I am
The best for him. He would say that I'm having a good heart
Unlike others. Somtimes he was saying that he doesn't want to spoil me bcos I'm too good for him. I know he have some flaws n I have accepted that but still I can't trust him completely. I want to but it really still bothers me...

I love him but somtimes I'm thinkingi don't deserve to be cheated. Yes I could find n meet other guys much better than him but I was more happy when I was with him but totally get hurt when he cheats.

Get portable lie detector...

GiftTRAP_LS_B1_139.gif

Oh boy I know what it like to have a cheating boyfriend, you love him to forgive him and give him more than a second chances.. but then other part says dump him he do it again. Guys who cheat always comes back to us is like they are a "disease" to us like a drug. It hard to break away from a guy that cheat on women like us. Some guys never learn to keep their pant on. I just broken up with my bf and he a cheater and liar and a jerk. I can't count on him to be honest with me and be faithful. So it hurt like hell when he did it to me so it was hard for me to stop loving him. But I have to do what best for me and my child. I have to do what right for me and try very hard to move on to make a fresh start. Hope everybody advice here helps. :)

I agree with Liza, once a cheat always a cheat that is my golden rule. I know from personal experience.

Me Amore.. if ya feel your bf is not really trusting and that he might do it again to ya just to play with ya and your feelings.. best to toss him out and go somewhere and take time to reflect everything for yourself only..and when ya are ready to do the dating game again ya can do it and ya will know for yourself.. I agree with the other posts in here... best to toss that idiot out of your life for good....

Thanks everyone for your advice...

Garnet is right, And I really felt the same way too. It hurts like hell. Myself tells me to leave him coz i know I dont deserve to be treated that way. Coz no matter how I try to understand still I give him chances. I know that im just fooling myself. And my stubborn heart try to rule over my mind. But im afraid, what if I make a wrong decision...what if he really change? what if....

I told him straight to his face...That once a cheater will always be a cheater...And he greatly disagree with that. He said that he will not to do it again...Coz he dont want to see me get hurt like before....but

If he is not willing to work on the issues that led him to cheat on you in the first place then he will likely repeat his behavior that is so hurtful to you.

You're right, you didn't deserve to be hurt like that. You cannot also change him with wishful thinking.. only he is responsible for his own behaviors and needs to want to change. We cannot change other peeps. That's the reality you should understand and you'll be better off. You'll have a great life, I promise :D

Tsk, if you really like him or whatever. You'd give him time to prove his love to you but if he cannot, then you have your answer.

Just take your time, walk through the valleys of fear, despair, and hate in order to find the person who truly loves you for who you are.

He might be doing this because he feels the guilt, but trust me, when time flies by, he will feel that it's okay because you didn't give him a hard time for cheating on you.

Anyways, it's truly up to you, good luck. Making the right choices, who knows if it's right or wrong, but I do know that it's okay to be selfish once a while. To think for ourselves.

I dont know how to start making him realize his mistake...Without loosing him...Though I know in time I would have to live without him...If this continue...

I think the question is whether YOU can live with it. Sounds like you are having a hard time forgetting what he did. You could forgive him for what he did but CAN you FORGET what he did?

I would not give a man another chance if he cheated because I know myself too well - the fact that he cheated will always be on back of my head - it has already ruined pure trust I had in him so why bother try to fix it with a bandaid. It will keep needing new bandaids regardless of his promises on not doing it again so I would rather just move on and find someone who would never do that to me and view our relationship as truly pure and special, not violated.

I dont know how to start making him realize his mistake...Without loosing him...Though I know in time I would have to live without him...If this continue...

You cannot make him realize it - only him can do it. You are trying to speed up the process. Maybe he will realize it tomorrow or maybe he won't - maybe it will take him years. Who knows but do you want to hang around to see if he does finally realize it?

I did forgive him, and i tried to forget it...but sometimes it all flashes back...And it hurts me so much! But I cant let go...i dont know how...

Every unsual action he does makes me feel and think that he might be doing something...I know I cant build a trust with someone I cant trust anymore...I wanted to givve him that chance...But i know that i cant help him if he doesnt want to do it himself.

I did forgive him, and i tried to forget it...but sometimes it all flashes back...And it hurts me so much! But I cant let go...i dont know how...

Everyone else here on this thread has gave a lot of excellent advices.

Yes, it is hard to forgive and to forget the deed that he has done to you. It hurts a lot, indeed. It feels like your whole world has came crashing down and you're not sure what to do next.

I think, in time, you need to give yourself some space and a lot of 'soul' searching to come up with an answer. It sounds like you're kind of confused because part of you still loves him but another part of you are angry at him for what he has done. Isn't it when your head and your heart are in 2 different places, only to find that your head and heart are tugging at each other?

You only need to find out what is necessary to do this. Right now, You may not be sure of how to push yourself to move along but even though, it will take a long time for you to be able to bounce back. When you do, You'll know it.

Back