How can I get the SideKick for free?

LuciaDisturbed said:
Yeah, but I still wouldn't do that for real because it's simply wrong.

Yea, I undy... Maybe she needs $$$ for some reasons? Remmy college students always meed $$$, so...

Well, no idea how I can free SK3. :( I have my SK 1. :) I hope to find out and see what happen. :)

Uall made me laugh... I get free device for deaf (approved by certfied audiologist counselor and also the licenced practicioner (sp?) ) in every 7 yrs. Only I pay is the monthy bill for using the phone line. The first device I got was the good quality kind of ttd and the 2nd one is sidekick II. Every 7 yrs we the ppl in XXX get a free device bythe agent's approval with the paperwork.

Moondancer said:
Uall made me laugh... I get free device for deaf (approved by certfied audiologist counselor and also the licenced practicioner (sp?) ) in every 7 yrs. Only I pay is the monthy bill for using the phone line. The first device I got was the good quality kind of ttd and the 2nd one is sidekick II. Every 7 yrs we the ppl in XXX get a free device bythe agent's approval with the paperwork.
XXX = Amsterdam???

volcomskatz said:
None of your business... It don't need to know about city name in XXX. :whistle:
still your attitude sucks! I was asking moondancer if moondancer actually meant Amsterdam in Holland. because in Amsterdam, they sign XXX (both hand's index finger to make a X) then you jump in and attack me. all moondancer have to say no . simple.

You likes to attack me. (which you already did via aim which I had to block all of your sn! pathetic isn't it? because this is immature behavior for attacking someone via aim. so grow up!)

NOW, I am not asking YOU. I am asking Moondancer! so STFU!

Boult said:
still your attitude sucks! I was asking moondancer if moondancer actually meant Amsterdam in Holland. because in Amsterdam, they sign XXX (both hand's index finger to make a X) then you jump in and attack me. all moondancer have to say no . simple.

You likes to attack me. (which you already did via aim which I had to block all of your sn! pathetic isn't it? because this is immature behavior for attacking someone via aim. so grow up!)

NOW, I am not asking YOU. I am asking Moondancer! so STFU!

Oh please, How are you feeling? You made me to got fucked up at first place then I'm not enjoying with you right now because you gave me an problemtic and not help with anyone.

I'm not always on AIM, that only for you, also your behavior is immature too because I had found out in CI section and attacked with Sweetmind, that's how pathetic for you. You need to grow up too.

Now, Your attitude is so horrible to me too then so STFU.

I'm going leave you alone then don't reply my post anymore.

Back