How can I get the SideKick for free?

SnAzZyStyLe2002

Reaction score
Anyone know? If so, pls email me via clicking on the Email button on this forum. Thanks!

How u can get sidekick 2 free

I will email you if you are still interesting to get SK2 for free because that how I got it two sk2 for me and my husband

free sk2

LilCrazyWildMom said:
I will email you if you are still interesting to get SK2 for free because that how I got it two sk2 for me and my husband

canu let me know how u got one 4 free

Check out the Deaf Expos or other Deaf events. I went to the MATA Deaf Expo in Long Beach, CA 8 months ago, and the were giving out sidekicks for $50. Not free, but better than $250.

Easy to get free sidekick3... what you can do is... ask 800 friends to donation 50¢ each. You able to earn up to $400. :D ~ ta-da!

We can get new Nokia for 2 cents. :whistle:

I got SK 1 last year, right now, I have been 1 years and I payment month so far. So, what I will gonna do when I will get new SK 3? I wonder... :)

scottw said:
I got SK 1 last year, right now, I have been 1 years and I payment month so far. So, what I will gonna do when I will get new SK 3? I wonder... :)

You can make a 'switch' under your SK1 to go under the SK3 plan which then will disable your SK1 (which you may not need anymore--;) ) Just ask whoever you plan on getting the new SK3 from and explain that you would like to make a switch and have new terms outlined under the SK3. Good luck!

EDGE said:
Easy to get free sidekick3... what you can do is... ask 800 friends to donation 50¢ each. You able to earn up to $400. :D ~ ta-da!

Hmmm...I have an idea...I could dress up like a homeless person and go downtown and sit all day by bus stop and ask everyone for 50 cents...then at end of day I go home and change into normal clothes and buy my SK3 at T-mobile! :D

Nah...I am just kidding...I would never do that.:P

I have been saving coins. I am planning get sidekick around Christmas Time or October. I think I should wait because it just a new product it maybe have many problems. It better idea if wait.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Hmmm...I have an idea...I could dress up like a homeless person and go downtown and sit all day by bus stop and ask everyone for 50 cents...then at end of day I go home and change into normal clothes and buy my SK3 at T-mobile! :D

Nah...I am just kidding...I would never do that.:P

Haha, u should try that someday cuz one of my friend who did act as homeless for one day, end up she earned 60 dollars in one day... I am impressed with her...

scottw said:

I have SK1 for more than 2 yrs now. I will pick up my new SK 3 today during my lunch hour. ;)

farewell65 said:
Haha, u should try that someday cuz one of my friend who did act as homeless for one day, end up she earned 60 dollars in one day... I am impressed with her...

Yeah, but I still wouldn't do that for real because it's simply wrong.

How about robbing a bank, eh? Or better yet, learn something from Frank W. Abagnale Jr... There was movie about him called "Catch me if you can".

There is so many ways to get for free, but unfortunately... 99.99% of them are illegal anyway.

If you happen to find advertise for free SK, then there is a catch... you must sign up for "top of line" plan which would cost you dearly if you cant use voice. RME

those looking for free SK2
Got it via email today... There you go!
Fuse Wireless

FREE Pager FREE Pager FREE Pager

This is your last chance to purchase the most popular pager ever! The Sidekick
II is almost sold out and WOW…. you won’t believe the price!

Click here for an unbelievable
deal on the Sidekick II http://www.fusewireless.com/sidekickspecial/

Check out our hot pager deals:

Sidekick II - http://www.fusewireless.com/sidekickspecial/

Blackberry 7290 - http://www.fusewireless.com/blackberryspecial/

**SPECIAL**

Exclusively from Fuse Wireless and Authorized Fuse Dealers…
All Sidekick II devices come pre-installed with IP Relay… No more complicated
downloads.. Just point, click, and Relay!

Remember… You can always count on Fuse Wireless for the lowest prices
on the hottest pagers. And don’t forget… you can shop with confidence
on our 100% secure website.

Hurry…offer expires Midnight July 31st or while supplies last! Log
onto www.fusewireless.com
today!

To
tell all of your friends and family about this incredible deal click
here

To
Unsubscribe click here

Mailing Address: