how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

I have converted him.

When I read Matajan's post about his Las Vegas visit. I was like, "oh, wait a minute...I did not realize something until I read his posts more carefully."

Yes, I believe I know who Matajan is in real life. I did not realize it until yesterday (I was at work reading alldeaf during my break time).

:eek3: He graduated from CSDF around 2003 or 2004.

When I read Matajan's post about his Las Vegas visit. I was like, "oh, wait a minute...I did not realize something until I read his posts more carefully."

Yes, I believe I know who Matajan is in real life. I did not realize it until yesterday (I was at work reading alldeaf during my break time).

Is he from a wealthy family and does he talk a lot about Ivy League schools in real life?

Is he from a wealthy family and does he talk a lot about Ivy League schools in real life?

Not what I recalled. But, I do remember seeing him in person..he is a loner and tends to be alone. I saw him again in LV and he is still walking around alone. Hmm.

I interned at CSDF from 2003-2004.

Not what I recalled. But, I do remember seeing him in person..he is a loner and tends to be alone. I saw him again in LV and he is still walking around alone. Hmm.

I forget what your name?

I know him for 3 years...I survived.

Do you want to know? [laughing] he is from rich family [well, sort of]..Ivy League, nope. He kept talking about how to be popular, how to get in popular group, how to dress pimp, how to get hot chick, and blah..you know, typical hs kid. He does holla at me to ask for advise. Imagine how i survived in HS with him. I always WANTED to see him football field so that i can WHACK him out, I always WANTED him to be on basketball court, i can break his ankle..i always WANTED him to be on baseball field, i can THROW baseball at him and watch him cry...Well, thats HS. :gives: about him anyway...

Oddball, you did your homework, you could have ask me :]

is this true, matajan?

you need to take your fixated mind off that woman, its not healthy thing to get stuck in man. You not sick , just confused and you need to realise somethings in life arent meant to be for you, this is one of it. Get over it, and MOVE ON!

Last edited:
Respond with compassion, not cannibalism, friends. Some may see your posts/comments or my posts/comments in the same light and a little tolerance and humor usually make us all better people.

This seems preachy, and we all deserve to be ribbed now and then, and I do wish these threads were merged :), but some of us are turning cruel and I suspect Matajan has quite a significant brain in his head and a good heart and and it will be our loss if he goes away.

Hey, I stumbled this interesting book which said to be very very good, and easy to read, matajan, why do you consider to obtain and read this book?

Confusing Love with Obsession: When Being in Love Means Being in Control (Paperback) by John D. Moore

matajan I am sorry you are feeling sad

I do hope you find someone to share life with, that is, to do things you both like together and enjoy being with each other.

It is hard to be alone sometimes

matajan I am sorry you are feeling sad

I do hope you find someone to share life with, that is, to do things you both like together and enjoy being with each other.

It is hard to be alone sometimes
:gpost:

Matajan,

Don't worry about what your parents want. Please find a wife who will be a good companion for you.

Money and status aren't important for selecting a mate. Compatibility, communication, and caring about each other are important.

Try to find a woman who is fun to be with, open communication, and will care about you during good times and bad.

You must also be willing to care about your wife even when she is sick or grumpy.

Back