how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

someone wants me see movie shrink
NOT the movie, SEE THE SHRINK - who deals with the questions like yourself.

751707089_c25111d1c8.jpg

i still frustated that I do not have to read someone mind or body language would make me confused because I have aspergers that cannot help to solve problem.

I can not read someone like woman if she interested in me or not.

i still frustated that I do not have to read someone mind or body language would make me confused because I have aspergers that cannot help to solve problem.

I can not read someone like woman if she interested in me or not.

Many people cannot read women either. The only difference between you and us is that you ask too many questions and you make women uncomfortable.

Nobody can......Just walk up and say hi....that's what I do.

yeah...i was fraustated that often I cannot think twice or use ethical way how I confront people, if I was in wrong group, then I should go back to dorm to think for few minutes. sometimes I can not understand why woman kicked my head ever I did not get it then I was like crying or talk to other people ask about her then I try avoid from her at last. sometimes it really lack of interactions and understanding body language.

did you see girl told me be careful when we try to go through to get sear, did not think i step on someone, then girl said it is not manner when we watch stage in las vegas?

yeah...i was fraustated that often I cannot think twice or use ethical way how I confront people, if I was in wrong group, then I should go back to dorm to think for few minutes. sometimes I can not understand why woman kicked my head ever I did not get it then I was like crying or talk to other people ask about her then I try avoid from her at last. sometimes it really lack of interactions and understanding body language.

how does a girl kick your head? were you on the ground?

did you see girl told me be careful when we try to go through to get sear, did not think i step on someone, then girl said it is not manner when we watch stage in las vegas?

This is why you should try the Asperger's website. The women there will understand. Sounds like there are some good catches there too.

step on someone? Did you step on someone's foot?

Back