how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

you can hear well and lip read well?

I wonder how you speak with chicks at RIT or SJSU?

did you know deaf wrote hearing language by written I can read?

I wonder why did this person re-enrolled csd fremont until graduated then thank you to csd give her dipolma then go back to hometown then go community college then go RIT.

I was not confortable with her how she wrote hearing language because I knew those way from mainstream school and csun before.

I know someone who suck at writing English, but she is using a common sense and has outstanding leadership skills. She is a manager of about 20 workers in this state and other states. What is your point?

I wasn't surprise why steve orman ask what does hearing college mean?

Well, Steve wants every Deaf college prep student to be aware the difference between a hearing college and Deaf college. Deaf students have to be prepared to go to colleges.

I know someone who suck at writing English, but she is using a common sense and has outstanding leadership skills. She is a manager of about 20 workers in this state and other states. What is your point?

I agree with you. I've met a few people who have poor English skills but are hard workers and even get paid better than I do.

For reference, check dirty jobs on Discovery Channel. They work hard to give us services we need.

I heard rich Harvard girls love it when guys read books. Do you read a lot of books, Matajan?

he has found one.... hallelujah.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BONg1XxNSHU[/ame]

i still frustated that I do not have to read someone mind or body language would make me confused because I have aspergers that cannot help to solve problem.

I can not read someone like woman if she interested in me or not.

easiest way to tell if she's interested - If she's with you there in person and you listen to what is being said. If you get the impression from what she's saying that she likes being with you, then keep making dates and stuff. Not that hard bro. Have fun, don't disqualify every woman who isn't "up to par" on the education/race/whatever classification system you could put in place before you actually do stuff together.

hello

hi my name is sara and am new.am not havard but am intelligent and interested reply me soon:ty:

Fat stinky bald guy here with no ambition and back hair. Any hot harvard smart chicks wanna date me? :naughty:

Back