How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin - "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day"
Batman - "Tomorrow is Friday morning!" (I think... not sure exactly what's punto)

Batman says "Tomorrow is Friday - period!"

y punto: period or "end of discussion" like "and that's all!"

I was gonna post the definition of the word punto, but I got my answer already, so never mind.

I may have forgotten that not a lot know spanish. So..... Robin - tomorrow is Valent- Batman- Tomorrow is Friday and thats all!!

Yikes!! The meeting I'm at has pink Valatine cupcakes. What's next, I wonder?

The fizz in any soda bothers me. I generally don't drink any soda unless I am very desperate for something to drink. So I am sure not going to have it with an already upset stomach.

Try ginger ale. Pour it into a glass, then stir it around with a straw for a little while until its nice and flat. No more fizz. The ginger actually does help upset stomachs. Cola works nicely too. That's what I used for my stomach bugs and pregnancies.

crispy chocolate

Nice nice!

Try ginger ale. Pour it into a glass, then stir it around with a straw for a little while until its nice and flat. No more fizz. The ginger actually does help upset stomachs. Cola works nicely too. That's what I used for my stomach bugs and pregnancies.

The reason why I wouldn't recommend soda, especially Coke is because of this situation I had. The toilet was clogged so my friend and I used an auger. In the process of using the auger, the auger left black marks on the inside of the toilet bowl. Bleach wasn't that effective in removing those black marks. I then turned to the Internet for ideas. One suggestion was to fill the toilet bowl with Coke and let it sit overnight. I tried this method and surely enough the black marks were gone! This is due to the acidity of Coke! So imagine what the acid is doing to the insides of your body!

Relieved I got lucky and hopped on a bus prior to rush hour. On my way home now for a late lunch.

What's wrong with pink valentine cupcakes? It's appropriate for today. It's just decoration to match the occasion.

What's wrong with pink valentine cupcakes? It's appropriate for today. It's just decoration to match the occasion.

O.o I signed my name on the meeting list...... at #14. That's a sure sign of SOMETHING happening.

That's what I've done - make a coke go flat before drinking it when sick with a again bug.

Nice nice!

The reason why I wouldn't recommend soda, especially Coke is because of this situation I had. The toilet was clogged so my friend and I used an auger. In the process of using the auger, the auger left black marks on the inside of the toilet bowl. Bleach wasn't that effective in removing those black marks. I then turned to the Internet for ideas. One suggestion was to fill the toilet bowl with Coke and let it sit overnight. I tried this method and surely enough the black marks were gone! This is due to the acidity of Coke! So imagine what the acid is doing to the insides of your body!

This is so true. We did an experiment in lab with Coke and a babies tooth. Let it sit overnight and the tooth was practically dissolved. If you do drink a lot of soda it is recommended to you a straw.

I had pizza last night, but my friend gave me these generic lactose pills, but they weren't effective at all and I'm still paying the price for that second rate pizza. I don't care what anyone says, Mellow Mushroom is the best pizza around, just super expensive and I can get Vegan cheese on it, which has no lactose.

To this day I can't drink 7-up or Sprite since that is what we drank as a child when we had the flu. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I like to stick to Gatorade when I feel ill.

To this day I can't drink 7-up or Sprite since that is what we drank as a child when we had the flu. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I like to stick to Gatorade when I feel ill.

Same here. Works the best, and does good.

Jovial! Haven't had a good drink since I flew my parents in for an "evade the snow storm" visit! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back