How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are stating the obvious, however, discretion has its benefits due to having respect for oneself and others. Of a truth, discretion will preserve us! One doesn't want to bring undue attention. :)

are you a prude jude :shock: yoda i know of is not a prude

are you a prude jude :shock: yoda i know of is not a prude

Do you have a problem with me if I am a prude jude?

Yoda, by the way, was in your terms a prude jude as he practiced judgment. Look at his clothing as he was discreet. Many fictional characters these days do not practice discretion which leads to the fact that their human creators don't either.

He says yes but I think his face and body scream out...NOOO!!!!!!!!!

LOL. I hope you are well prepared to pay for his medical bills if you use him as a punching bag. Well, there are better ways to release pent up anger! :)

oh yes, he thinks naked bodies are filthy dirty things :D

Ambrosia, I didn't believe I could count on you to remember things. Haha. It is just that showing too much skin isn't right in public.

Dude don't let the blonde hair fool you, I'm a damn elephant. The only dumb blondes I've ever met were brunettes that died their hair ;)

Dude don't let the blonde hair fool you, I'm a damn elephant. The only dumb blondes I've ever met were brunettes that died their hair ;)

Granted, most blondes are air headed and there are some brunettes who are a blonde wannabe. Ha.

So you claim to have an excellent memory like an elephant? Out of sheer curiosity, do you have photographic memory?

Feeling excited! My Porkie will be in a Bulldog Beauty Contest in the morning:)

Someone has something to show me . I wonder what it can be :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granted, most blondes are air headed and there are some brunettes who are a blonde wannabe. Ha.

So you claim to have an excellent memory like an elephant? Out of sheer curiosity, do you have photographic memory?

No, not photographic, and I'm not air headed. *grumble grumble*

Real great actually!!
I have finally found ASL classes in my small city taught but a Deaf teacher. Also a Deaf Coffee here too! Ooh this is exciting.
But besides that... okay, studying for exams which is stressful.

age thing right?

I don't think so....I guess it could have contributed. I'm still pooped, freaking exhausted.

Combination of staying up too late lately watching Dexter on Netflix so I have a little sleep deprivation going on, yesterday I was at work for 9 hours and did 7 hours of massage. It's almsot an hour drive there and back so I didn't get home til 8pm. Was trying to bounce ideas off my mom about the heath insurance packages on the health exchange site but it was crashing like crazy and we eventually gave up on it. Then we did my birthday cake so I didn't start my p90x yoga video til like 10. It's 90 minutes long so I didn't finish til like 11:30-11:45. I don't think I went to sleep til 1:30.

Another late night. I'm sooo tired again. Worked all day today, 6 1/2 hours of massage with only a half hour break in the middle. I'm so ready for my 2 days off. I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow.

But now you've reminded I haven't changed my age in my profile. Gross...my last year in my 30s waaaah now I feel sad and tired.

I don't think so....I guess it could have contributed. I'm still pooped, freaking exhausted.

Combination of staying up too late lately watching Dexter on Netflix so I have a little sleep deprivation going on, yesterday I was at work for 9 hours and did 7 hours of massage. It's almsot an hour drive there and back so I didn't get home til 8pm. Was trying to bounce ideas off my mom about the heath insurance packages on the health exchange site but it was crashing like crazy and we eventually gave up on it. Then we did my birthday cake so I didn't start my p90x yoga video til like 10. It's 90 minutes long so I didn't finish til like 11:30-11:45. I don't think I went to sleep til 1:30.

Another late night. I'm sooo tired again. Worked all day today, 6 1/2 hours of massage with only a half hour break in the middle. I'm so ready for my 2 days off. I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow.

But now you've reminded I haven't changed my age in my profile. Gross...my last year in my 30s waaaah now I feel sad and tired.

Where are you on Dexter? And hope you get some rest soon!!!

No, not photographic, and I'm not air headed. *grumble grumble*

Ambrosia! I didn't say you were air-headed as I said most blondes are in which this excludes you.

Don't feel sad about your age because just think of it as getting wiser.

Do you have a problem with me if I am a prude jude?

Yoda, by the way, was in your terms a prude jude as he practiced judgment. Look at his clothing as he was discreet. Many fictional characters these days do not practice discretion which leads to the fact that their human creators don't either.

:eek3:

your screenname says RESPECT. Wheres the respect of others? If Yoda was truly judgemental he would have joined the dark force and the storyline would have been altered, maybe Anakin wouldn't have gone bad.

Respect is truly respect of ones culture and what they're doing. Thats how all kinds of characters were able to mesh together without killing one another thinking they're better than another culture. :giggle:

I'm removing Yoda from my hall of heroes if what you just said is true. Thanks a lot for ruining it for me. Yoda was a cool dude in my book.

oh yes, he thinks naked bodies are filthy dirty things :D

oh my!

sounds just right. If he cannot get naked, he cannot shower by the time he gets naked he is dirtier anyways. Sounds so confusing either way hes screwed. Clean and naked still dirty dirty!
Dont get naked, still dirty dirty!

I should rewatch the show. Its s awesome!! Just 4 more seasons to go after that

:D I love it. I think Rita I had a boob job after the second season......her boobs def look bigger and they haven't shown her boobs since then......I'm just saying. That's been bothering me lol just wanted to ask someone else if they noticed or if I'm crazy. :giggle:

:D I love it. I think Rita I had a boob job after the second season......her boobs def look bigger and they haven't shown her boobs since then......I'm just saying. That's been bothering me lol just wanted to ask someone else if they noticed or if I'm crazy. :giggle:

I did notice it too. You go and and watch Dexter and check fi she gets another boob job!!

:eek3:

your screenname says RESPECT. Wheres the respect of others? If Yoda was truly judgemental he would have joined the dark force and the storyline would have been altered, maybe Anakin wouldn't have gone bad.

Respect is truly respect of ones culture and what they're doing. Thats how all kinds of characters were able to mesh together without killing one another thinking they're better than another culture. :giggle:

I'm removing Yoda from my hall of heroes if what you just said is true. Thanks a lot for ruining it for me. Yoda was a cool dude in my book.

Would you respect someone if he murdered someone? Would you respect someone for being a thief? If people don't do what is good then we don't show respect and instead teach them on their wrongdoing. For example, policemen don't respect you when you do a crime as they are not going to look at you and say, "Oh, I'll let you go because I respect you for what you are doing." The police [in most cases and should] treat people the same without respecting persons.

Oh, Yoda is still a cool guy. Don't write him off. :)

oh my!

sounds just right. If he cannot get naked, he cannot shower by the time he gets naked he is dirtier anyways. Sounds so confusing either way hes screwed. Clean and naked still dirty dirty!
Dont get naked, still dirty dirty!

You have grossly misunderstood my statements. I said it is not a good idea to be naked in public as that doesn't show respect towards others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back