How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did make a tank in his memory...but my aunt destroyed it. she broke it in front of me...that hurt a lot. on previous years I would read his stories but well they got destroyed except for one...so maybe ill just read that

Like I got virtual emphysema from the virtual smoke filled threads on Alldeaf.

Straps on oxygen mask, inhales, glares dagger at constant virtual smoker...

Like I got virtual emphysema from the virtual smoke filled threads on Alldeaf.

Straps on oxygen mask, inhales, glares dagger at constant virtual smoker...

It is so bad that I am constantly coughing on a daily basis. :giggle:

Feeling proud of myself. I've stopped myself 3 times mid quote/post blasting someone. Perhaps I've been body snatched.......

Feeling proud of myself. I've stopped myself 3 times mid quote/post blasting someone. Perhaps I've been body snatched.......

Please tell!!! PM me even!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! :D

Did the aliens probe you as they snatched your body?? :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling great! I am always doing something with my new doggie. She keeps me busy at all times.

Feeling irritated and annoyed with people. Maybe it is the getting up at 4 am to work out which I just started 2 days ago is getting to me. Also, it is my first week back to work after 2 weeks off so my body and my mind are probably adjusting.

I woke up this morning with a migraine. I managed to find some generic brand OTC migraine relief pills. I took some but it hasn't made it go away completely. It has only made it bearable. I am trying to avoid my "cocktail" at all costs. That is the absolute last resort because it makes me loopy and appear to be in a drunken state. It has been known to knock a fully grown 250 pound man out for four hours. Yeah, I have an unusually high tolerance for narcotics. Its not a good thing because the line between stupor and over-dose is extremely blurred.

Feeling good...and gonna be a beautiful weekend here in J'ville...I'll be heading out later today for a day or so, maybe more.....

I feel better than I did yesterday but this rain is making me sleepy when I would rather be reading.

Im feeling a little stresses but i will live!! Tonight is kids night so i will be busy driving around and making snacks and watching kids tonight. eh

Feeling very stressed from my job with many issues popping up and then just got news from my husband that my son has asthma and will need glasses. I am ready for a hot bath with wine and then go to bed early.

I feel better than I did yesterday but this rain is making me sleepy when I would rather be reading.

Rain here as well and it is the kind that makes one feel so sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back