How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given the ol' back a big rest after trying what sounds like alternative medicine quackery to bump it into healing mode. I really do not want to give up on the strenuous lifestyle just yet. The goodonya house of pain is looking pretty rough lately. Not much happening around here. I am probably depressed. I hate that. Keep putting them forward and see what happens.

Wirelessly posted

Much better . I felt annoyed today.

Feeling a range of feelings from feeling pissy to wanting to be a jackass to kindly helping an old man with his groceries to feeling like there has to be something more to life, etc etc etc.

Don't like my feelings. :(

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling blessed:)

Slightly tired, but feeling like I can accomplish things today.

Left ear is painful....so not feeling very good since yesterday....gonna call the doc...

Feeling pumped to reflect on another year in my life! So much attention, B-Days are so crazy! :P :dance2:

Happy about new pup, but feeling worthless about other things. Nothing new.

Wirelessly posted

Tired and stressed. Working 2 jobs and finally, off for a couple of days. Son will have surgery to have his gallbladder removed on Monday.

Down, but not out. Pup will not be working and I need to get something to eat. New diet from doctor is making it hard for me in a lot of ways.

Tired. Another fun day with my train friends.
Tomorrow will do something a little different for part of the day - take a boat tour along the Chicago river. Then maybe another commuter train before heading home on an overnight train. This time in a roomette.

Tired. Another fun day with my train friends.
Tomorrow will do something a little different for part of the day - take a boat tour along the Chicago river. Then maybe another commuter train before heading home on an overnight train. This time in a roomette.

Have you ever come on south from Chicago? The City of New Orleans, Illini® and Saluki® all come through my home town of Centralia, Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back