How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired, but a little more positive for some reason.

Feeling well rested and going to take advantage of a day of rest before my energy gets all sucked up by my job again.

Still suffering from infection (ear)....hope to get an emergency appt. next week tho'...

Resting up for work: swimming 11.30am. Tomorrow night Cochlear Implant exercise-Salsa

Energetic but not in the mood to think much, like my mind and body aren't agreeing with eachother! :roll:

Energetic but not in the mood to think much, like my mind and body aren't agreeing with eachother! :roll:

I'm familiar with this, when that happens to me too, it's so weird, it's odd when it does not like each other. Some might say the yin and yang are out of the whack.

right now? like an airless pair of lungs unable to drag two heavy rubber legs and the matchsticks are missing from my eyelids...three massive books just arrived...what a drag

right now? like an airless pair of lungs unable to drag two heavy rubber legs and the matchsticks are missing from my eyelids...three massive books just arrived...what a drag

What an incredibly accurate and off the wall description! Stupid massive books... :thumbd:

I'm feeling like a have a terrible stomach ache.... I'm also feeling like I don't want to finish this assignment I'm taking a break from, but it's almost done! Plus, it's not due until December..... I just like to be ahead! :D

I'm feeling like a have a terrible stomach ache.... I'm also feeling like I don't want to finish this assignment I'm taking a break from, but it's almost done! Plus, it's not due until December..... I just like to be ahead! :D
ah
dont get too cocky, just week I felt the same about my assignment , being ahead and all, now its less than 2 weeks yesterday...just last night and this morining i made changes and need to change more also to pile up some more facts in the 'background' section of the proposal...(hence the 3 books in the last minute)...and now i got a cold...fun fun NOT, also my English tutor had to cancel this weeks appointment, so im left with 2 x 1 hr sessions , one next week and one on the monday - the day is due (4th Nov)...i dont have perfect English grammar, i can write ok but i have to put in effort, it doesnt come second nature

so dont get too complacent...but it is great being ahead yes (i know...and I am not normally ahead which is real progress for me)...
just a warning...dont get too reaxed about it, on the other hand, being relax does help clear thinking...sometimes...

I'm reading up on Gallaudet's changing campus culture...

ah
dont get too cocky, just week I felt the same about my assignment , being ahead and all, now its less than 2 weeks yesterday...just last night and this morining i made changes and need to change more also to pile up some more facts in the 'background' section of the proposal...(hence the 3 books in the last minute)...and now i got a cold...fun fun NOT, also my English tutor had to cancel this weeks appointment, so im left with 2 x 1 hr sessions , one next week and one on the monday - the day is due (4th Nov)...i dont have perfect English grammar, i can write ok but i have to put in effort, it doesnt come second nature

so dont get too complacent...but it is great being ahead yes (i know...and I am not normally ahead which is real progress for me)...
just a warning...dont get too reaxed about it, on the other hand, being relax does help clear thinking...sometimes...

I'm reading up on Gallaudet's changing campus culture...

I'm almost done though, so I'll be okay. :D I'll probably finish up tonight if not tomorrow night..... thankfully. Being in graduate school is a hell of a lot different than post. I remember how much easier things were back then. Now it seems I have a damn assignment or project every time I blink! So, I always try and be very far ahead in case something happens. :( I know getting the damn flu mid semester is NOT fun! Happened to me 2 years ago. ( Funny being a PA in an ER I rarely get sick. :dunno: ) But it was probably the worst time in school I can remember. I almost slept through my midterm! :( I hope you feel better soon, it sucks! All this school sucks pretty bad too. :roll: I just keep telling myself, 2 more years, 2 more years!!!! :tears:

I'm almost done though, so I'll be okay. :D I'll probably finish up tonight if not tomorrow night..... thankfully. Being in graduate school is a hell of a lot different than post. I remember how much easier things were back then. Now it seems I have a damn assignment or project every time I blink! So, I always try and be very far ahead in case something happens. :( I know getting the damn flu mid semester is NOT fun! Happened to me 2 years ago. ( Funny being a PA in an ER I rarely get sick. :dunno: ) But it was probably the worst time in school I can remember. I almost slept through my midterm! :( I hope you feel better soon, it sucks! All this school sucks pretty bad too. :roll: I just keep telling myself, 2 more years, 2 more years!!!! :tears:

bolded, but no tears...that was 2 years ago, and now im almost finishing the PG Diploma , gonna have a year off in 2014, then go back to Masters...THEN Id be saying 4 more years, 4 more years....:shock:
but on the flip side. that 4 years is gonna be a lot easier doing MY OWN work but what they want me to say...still there's other responsibility like being utterly clear in what you have to say though...
basically i know what youre saying 2 more year 2 more year...its killing eh...persevere...and that's what martial arts taught me as a kid...good principle to learn when young, it helps you to take on adult world of work and duty..
you're doing great:wave:

bolded, but no tears...that was 2 years ago, and now im almost finishing the PG Diploma , gonna have a year off in 2014, then go back to Masters...THEN Id be saying 4 more years, 4 more years....:shock:
but on the flip side. that 4 years is gonna be a lot easier doing MY OWN work but what they want me to say...still there's other responsibility like being utterly clear in what you have to say though...
basically i know what youre saying 2 more year 2 more year...its killing eh...persevere...and that's what martial arts taught me as a kid...good principle to learn when young, it helps you to take on adult world of work and duty..
you're doing great:wave:

Ugh, if I had to do that much more school I'd probably just kill myself..... :laugh2: Nah, but seriously I'd die.... that's just too much. I earn my Masters in December ( As long as I pass Finals of course. :P ) and then I'll have that 2 more years to go! :tears: What are you going for?

Wirelessly posted

Saw my lil fur friend, Izzie last night and took her pic . She's gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back