How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Tired, the gusty winds woke me up in the middle of the night .

School holidays have worn me out, together with one of my kid's birthday party thrown in the mix. School starts again in 2 days, perhaps I can catch my breath then. Love it when all the kids are home though.

Sooooo tired, worked 12 hours shift yesterday.

Wirelessly posted

~SG~ said:
Sooooo tired, worked 12 hours shift yesterday.

Long hours , get some rest.

Exhausted after a night of no sleep. Getting to be a habit.

Wirelessly posted

Annoyed

Sleepy, lazy, etc. But will drag myself outside to mow the front lawn. *Yawn*
(not to worry, don't feel sleepy enough to put myself in danger using the mower)

Still exhausted, swollen feet and ankles and migraine.

Wirelessly posted

A litte tired but not going to stop me from burning off the salad I ate. I make time to work out and burn the calories :)

I have problem anxiety risk. dizzy. I am unfeeling wellness. I okay stranger dizzzy. I have alots of dizzy weird I have unbalance dizzy lost.

I'm sick from my kids strep now. Email my teacher to let her know I'll be late on homework again. I feel so bad when I'm late for stuff. I just want to crash, though and still have to get up early for some work and get the kids off to school.

Wirelessly posted

Long hours , get some rest.

Yep very long hours... by the time on Sunday I was like oh no not another work for 1am start on Monday... at least it was 8 hours... thanks god.

Will see what happens tomorrow I'm hoping it won't be another 12 hours long shift for Saturday because of not enough staff.

Like my asthma is going to kill me if it doesn't freeze soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back