How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been thinking of pulling the plug on my relationship with my girlfriend. If you've ended a relationship before, you know. It's a tough situation. You see how I feel.

*snif*...so sad to watch good love go bad.....

Happy. A nice day here. Fun dinner planned. Dogs being very companionable. BBC mystery on PBS tonight.

What more could anyone want?

i now feeling happy,my son got tickets go para olympic

Busy...too busy for my liking tho'....and at times I marvel about the intelligence of teenagers....what they know, don't know and "think" they know....Feeling like a drill instructor or a "supervisor" most times....

Had to make the comment to my 16 yr old that....."you do know a little bit about most everything.....but Son...you don't know a whole lot about anything"....

Busy...too busy for my liking tho'....and at times I marvel about the intelligence of teenagers....what they know, don't know and "think" they know....Feeling like a drill instructor or a "supervisor" most times....

Had to make the comment to my 16 yr old that....."you do know a little bit about most everything.....but Son...you don't know a whole lot about anything"....

Right! I'm mid 30's and still learn something new or rehashed from over the years. Just make sure he's aware of the consequences of being exposed to various vices.

Big day tomorrow night-Cochlear Implant exercise: Harbourfront/Toronto cumba/salsa dance class. "three left foot" dance club in action.

Ahh, the joy of motherhood - It keeps you productive and tired :lol:

Ahh, the joy of motherhood - It keeps you productive and tired :lol:

Yep. I told my daughter earlier this week to enjoy her last week (or days) of freedom. Her 1st child is due next week.

tired and very bad back...derik if you having to think about it then it not meant to be do it quick and move on or you end up in souless miserable marraige

Feeling sort of "crushed"....bought a new living room suite/end & coffee tables, which was delivered today instead of tomorrow...and the old living room suite hasn't been picked up yet by a friend that I gave it too....Been raining off and on.

I still headache okay I am tired/ stress lots of pretty complication for me

Happy! My puppy is settling in and becoming more well behaved every day. :)

Very itchy left ear for several days...(staples and stitches are still intact. after surgery)....see the doctor tomorrow, 1/2 of the staples will come out but not sure about these stitches (if they will dissolve on their own or will be clipped out)....but seems the ear packing is trying to "push out" of my ear....hoping the doctor will take it all out!....Can't take any pain meds, they make me itch, and the ear itching would get worse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back