How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty crappy. Kind of like a semi truck hit me, or like I was the "dummy" that kick boxers use to practice with.

poor, not poorly, but poor as in broke. Did all my back to school shopping for my kids today, clothes, shoes, school supplies. I just may throw up now:D But they kids gonna have some swag this year ;)

Content and happy with my dog pack. :)

Happy that my oldest boy came over early evening....he said "to keep you company!"....:giggle:...what with the music blaring...Facebook...and raiding the fridge....phone ringing off the hook...what company is that?....:giggle:

I'm feeling interesting.....I've been traveling for a while (hence no activity on here) and getting ready to move into the (Deaf!) Dorm at CSUN. So excited! Otherwise, I'm exhausted from moving around all the time, and the heat/humidity of North Carolina isn't agreeing with me. I like Cali's oven heat, not the sauna out here!!

Mostly I'm excited about college coming up. Feels like I'm finally truly moving forward.

Happy that my oldest boy came over early evening....he said "to keep you company!"....:giggle:...what with the music blaring...Facebook...and raiding the fridge....phone ringing off the hook...what company is that?....:giggle:

Bolded explains it all. :giggle:

RR.. guess your kid wanna raid the fridge as it full of food eh? LOL but bet it good to have him around for a bit eh?

RR.. guess your kid wanna raid the fridge as it full of food eh? LOL but bet it good to have him around for a bit eh?

Ueah...good to have him around and wish he would come more often....:giggle:...

:lol:

The house isn't empty and quiet!

Still in lots of pain and just feeling blah like.

I am feeling sick today. I believe I have come down with a sore throat. :noway:

Recovered from the bad news; the pool was closed due to being a holiday here in Ontario. Back to work-tomorrow 10;30am!

Still in pain from my fibromyalgia. It is not liking the air pressure changes from the bad weather patterns we have here.

Woke up with a horrendous pain in the neck, but That's not enough to stop me from having a great day! Vicodin + Sunny day = Thumbs up. I hope you all are having a good one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back