How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired and at times forgetful, but also really elated that I solved a puzzle.

Feeling like a stranger in strange land, caught between two worlds, neither of which seem to be mine to embrace.

A purgatory if you will..................

Wirelessly posted

Felling pretty good. Made my dog happy this morning. We went for a walk. :)

Was feeling a little out of it, but MIL just offered to buy us dinner if I would go pick it up. I've never had their food, but she loves it. So, we are having Boston Market's chicken dinners.

I feel really great today! My lessons went fabulously today! However, I'm feeling slightly unmotiviated to do my planning for next week right now...

Was feeling a little out of it, but MIL just offered to buy us dinner if I would go pick it up. I've never had their food, but she loves it. So, we are having Boston Market's chicken dinners.

Yum. I usually get the kids meal drumstick w/double mashed potatoes w/gravy (instead of the bread).

We have storms beginning to move in, so the air is real humid. I am in a lot of pain and slightly frustrated due to other things. BUT!!!!! We sold the Explorer, so I am happy about that.

Achy after the walk yesterday; will take it easy, but have to get to the library and get more freebie movies for the weekend, plus drop some off, and get a few things at the grocery store. That will be my walk for the day. :P It's also getting too warm to walk my Mika now...will wait until tomorrow morning to go out with her while it's cooler. :cool:

Am feeling more upbeat than I was in the last few days, lots have happened that wasn't very good, but have to roll with the tide, accept it and move on. Hoping to get a much needed rest this weekend as one my son goes to Tampa for "Acquire The Fire" Church services, which he loves so much.....

tired. got up earlier than usual so I could take my car in, plus still getting use to the implant. whew. I so need a nap.

Glad to be back in my house where it's still cool. 83° out today! :-o Bring back the fog and temps. in the 60s, pleaseeeee! :lol:

Glad to be back in my house where it's still cool. 83° out today! :-o Bring back the fog and temps. in the 60s, pleaseeeee! :lol:

I agree with you!!!! I sure am not ready for the hot summer. Bring back the rain, hail and snow!!!!!

:laugh2:...ya gotta be kidding!

Sorry RR, rain is a precious gift in these parts of California. We started very late with our rainy season. I juat want a little bit more. Then it turns to 90 degrees tomorrow. I know you have been getting lots of rain, but we have not. I absolutely love thunder, lightning, wind and hail. We don't get that very often.

Sorry RR, rain is a precious gift in these parts of California. We started very late with our rainy season. I juat want a little bit more. Then it turns to 90 degrees tomorrow. I know you have been getting lots of rain, but we have not. I absolutely love thunder, lightning, wind and hail. We don't get that very often.

I will be glad to send rain to both RR's area as well as California.

I will be glad to send rain to both RR's area as well as California.

To the west, to the west. Not north. Though we can certainly use it, I'm going to be in DC and expect to be going to some museums on The Mall tomorrow. Luckily today looks like it will be good for the zoo.

The rain is fine....but the SNOW is not, but know you were joking about the snow!....We're very dry here also and Jax does get a lot of rain every year...if it snowed (and the last snow we received was in 1989)....it would be shocking.....

So far for the day I am angry, frustrated and just basically pissed.

So far for the day I am angry, frustrated and just basically pissed.

10 deep breaths....10 hail mary's....5 warnings....and off to the Mall you go!....As for myself...gonna hit the road in a little while, maybe do a "little" shopping, depends on what I find...maybe even some garage sales. The flower garden awaits my weeding, but gonna do it late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back