How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally relaxed, got some things done before the big storms come...

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling so girly, mio amor said something beautiful to me made cry. I said, I don't like " aunt flow" his words were simply beautiful . I hope he's safe from hurricane Isaac.

Kind of hopeless at the moment. I had a case of a Demonic possession on a woman that goes by Mylissa. She was a team member. The possession got so bad, i start feeling sick and getting hurt whenever i was around her. So I decided I needed to get myself safe again so i quit the team. I had another team. "SOPS" We all were tight, but somehow she got into the picture and started messing around with all the guys like she did on the other team. I am feeling like she is invading my life slowly. I don't even know what to do anymore.

crushed. some people are just really inconsiderate and have no idea how their actions affect others.

I feel tired and good at da same time b/c Im sore..lifted weights as usual. I have an advice, ya aint sore ya aint tryin hard enough.

I am feeling very frustrated with my audiologist. She made some changes on my CI and then sent me in the hearing booth. I failed miserably!!! More adjustments, another test, failed again. After 2 hours we gave up and tried to put the settings back to where they were but unsuccesful. Then she asks me "what do you want me to do" and tells me that I am so, so far from the norm that she doesn't know where to go next. Really??????

I am feeling very frustrated with my audiologist. She made some changes on my CI and then sent me in the hearing booth. I failed miserably!!! More adjustments, another test, failed again. After 2 hours we gave up and tried to put the settings back to where they were but unsuccesful. Then she asks me "what do you want me to do" and tells me that I am so, so far from the norm that she doesn't know where to go next. Really??????

Well, reminds me of the numerous times doctors have treated me over and over...then ask me..."Why are you having so many ear infections?"....

Perhaps another new audiologist, Angel?....Took me a very long time to find a doctor who knew what to do and to help me.....So, I feel for you....

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Turn the darn A/C down people!!!!

If you are cold don't you mean for them to turn the AC up to a higher temp.

True, true. But I guess I was thinking more like "turn down the running of it".
I ended up using my snuggly to cover my legs (and I'm wearing jeans) because my lower legs/feet are cold. I have 3 layers already on my top half.

I'll get to warm up soon when I go for my lunchtime walk. Then back into the "freezer". I have a thermostat in my cubby and it reads 68 degrees....brrrr.

True, true. But I guess I was thinking more like "turn down the running of it".
I ended up using my snuggly to cover my legs (and I'm wearing jeans) because my lower legs/feet are cold. I have 3 layers already on my top half.

I'll get to warm up soon when I go for my lunchtime walk. Then back into the "freezer". I have a thermostat in my cubby and it reads 68 degrees....brrrr.

I agree 68F is brrrr and needs that kind of wrapping up! But . . . some people actually also set their heat to that in the winter.

Is it a thermostat or a thermometer? If a thermostat you should be able to change the setting and warm up — at least until someone complains about it the other way!

Feeling great....and am redecorating my living room....what a mess!....:giggle:

I agree 68F is brrrr and needs that kind of wrapping up! But . . . some people actually also set their heat to that in the winter.

Is it a thermostat or a thermometer? If a thermostat you should be able to change the setting and warm up — at least until someone complains about it the other way!

Meant to say thermometer, not thermostat.
I dress warmly in winter, so 68 is generally comfortable for me then.

I am feeling very blah. I didn't realize I am working tonight, so my husband will have to go to back to school night without me. I think that was a blessing in disguise. As it stands, I don't have any warm and fuzzy feelings towards the school and school district.

On a positive note, I found out that I got an "A" in both of my classes last semester (ASL and Journalism). That made me happy.

Totally exhausted. Haven't done much except read, but I am not sleeping well anymore.

Things are turning out SO MUCH better today :D That evil chick finally showed her true colors to everybody and now they all see what i saw. The higher road works so much better than the lower one. <3 Jesus.

I hate it on headache outside crappy! heat +29 is very hot! sound look likes hot grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back