How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
grr sleepy! all the time :lol:! low energy

Was an off day for me....going to bed real early, just wish my kitchen was "self-cleaning"....or the dirty dishes would decide to run away! :giggle:

Feeling stupid - Why did I have to drink that glass of ice cold Coca-Cola? I was doing good without it for 3 weeks now until tonight. Grr, Now I'm feeling wide-awake. :doh:

I'm feeling thrilled. I was just looking up in the sky and bam I saw a shooting star for the very first time. I never thought I would be pretty excited about that.

Sad that my visit with my daughter, SIL & grandson is coming to an end.
Glad to be going home and back to my "normal" life.
Sad to know someone in the choir I sang in long ago has died.
Glad to have seen her @ other choir members last December. Plan to go to viewing tomorrow night & maybe the funeral on Sat.

Feeling stupid - Why did I have to drink that glass of ice cold Coca-Cola? I was doing good without it for 3 weeks now until tonight. Grr, Now I'm feeling wide-awake. :doh:

:lol: Hope ya learned yo lesson. I know I did. :hmm: Im'a former caffeine addict. :lol:

back to da topic... I feels unbelievable gooooooood. put in great work-out last night and slept beauty.

pump iron is healthy! protein I bought from Walmart is foo-kin delicious. brand is Whey and flavor is chocalote..lots of protein and less fat calories. good deal!

NorCal!! :D How the heck have you been?

im doing very good and been busiest with work and softball for last many weeks! honestly, i dont know how to take some break from softball but i kept playing going on, on and on. lol.

Me cry. Hate life. Hate not enough time go deaf event. Need more deaf event me go. Life suck Don't know future who cares

Me cry. Hate life. Hate not enough time go deaf event. Need more deaf event me go. Life suck Don't know future who cares

Cry me..life hate..not time enough hate event deaf go...more event need deaf go me....suck life...cares who don't future know....

Recovering from receiving my tetanus booster shot on Monday. Tuesday early a.m. Woke up with a 103 fever. Finally fever has gone down, but my arm still hurts like crazy!!! Other then that, things are going pretty well.

Like dookey. tired!! Did 7 hours of massage today and I feel every minute of it. I don't think I've gotten one since may? I neeeeeeeeds one!!!

:lol: Hope ya learned yo lesson. I know I did. :hmm: Im'a former caffeine addict. :lol:

Believe me, I did big time! Haha. Man, I stayed up way past my bed time last night and couldn't sleep well because of the caffeine effect plus, with the sugar intake - it wreaked havoc on me resulting with a stomachache. My body wasn't used to taking it all in after 3 weeks. Oh well, That's what I had to pay for! :lol:

:nana: You couldn't give this girl a break? haha :P

im doing very good and been busiest with work and softball for last many weeks! honestly, i dont know how to take some break from softball but i kept playing going on, on and on. lol.

LOL, Sounds like you're doing great! Now you're the softball energizer bunny, aren't you? :lol:

Anyway, I'm feeling exhausted after a long busy day. Just came on here to do a quick check. I'll surf around here later on when I can. Have a nice night, my friends! :)

You seem pretty depressed. Maybe you should check with your doctor for a little help.

Had next to last Cochlear Implant exercise to at HarbourFront/Toronto. Live band ChaCha & Swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back