Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Dusting

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • None at all

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

horselover61

Reaction score
What is your favorite household chorus and why??

Laundry. Why? Meet people in the laundry area. That's how my 'network' is growing by meeting people in the laundry area.

In approx one year ago, before I met Nas... I used to date one gal that I met at laundry area. So I like laundry *nod*

i love doin dishes, keep my hands soft, moist!! *scrubbing , washing on dishes* ... singing myself over the dishes... ohh plates... scrubbing.... scrubbing!! Ohh next is bowls, scrubbing scrubbing, etc.. blah blah like that! lol.. that's my way!

:D

TOF

laundry..

cuz i love sniffing the smell of freshness from the fabric softener sheets and the warmth of the clothes when taken out of the dryer! :D

i do clean vaccum, laundry, dust and other more to clean.. so i can smell good in my home!!! :D

Miss*Pinocchio said:
none at all.

I clean up the house :ugh2: when my mom told me do it.

For once, I agree with you. I only clean up when we have company or when my girls are returning which usually is on every other Thursday night before they come on Fridays.

I used to have a maid but decided to use 200 dollars a month for something else. LOL

Meg said:
For once, I agree with you. I only clean up when we have company or when my girls are returning which usually is on every other Thursday night before they come on Fridays.

I used to have a maid but decided to use 200 dollars a month for something else. LOL

Cool, lol :lol: When my mom told me to clean up the house tomorrow...
Even when I have a back problem, I cleaned the house from 12 pm to 5pm.

I clean all 3 bathroom, vaccuum every room and stairs, dust dust dust,
I did laundry cause I needed underwear, Wash dishes, Mop the floor, and everything...

I felt like Cinderella.

And my mom came home and was so proud of me. :angel:
I clean up last Saturday too....

I even cook for my mom, when she told me too...

I don't mind, cause I love my MOM!!!!

I voted vaccum, since I love the whirring and how it sucks up all the debris from the carpet.

Meg, congrats on ur queen of laziness. ;)

I voted Vaccum becuz it is always dirty floor when walk around with shoes or foods drop on the floor. I like it cuz it is easy job to do it.
Dishes is not my favorite job cuz i hate it and do it everyday. It break my fingernails!
Laudry is okay to me but boring at Laundermat to sit for about 2 hours. Wash then Dryer then Folder clothes. I will look for Rental house/th/duplex have included Hookup. Save my money to not pay so much.
Dusting is okay but alot of work to clean up. I do used Swift swipe sometime and it is fast job to clean up and toss it away.
Mommyof3

Gotta confess, I like 'em all; I don't have any little elves coming in at night to take care of the stuff, and I just want to get it done! All done, out of the way (cheering - I WIN, I WIN), so I can get on with enjoying my life. Can't stand wanting to start on a project, read a book, get some sleep knowing I'll have to deal with the confounded mess when I'm done. Kind of takes the pleasure out of what I really want to do.... Then again, maybe I'm OCD :P

I vote none!

I have to do housework to keep our house clean. This is life :thumb:

vaccumming is probably my number one satisfying thing to do because the floor feels so damn clean and spotless when I'm done-

otherwise other chores come in second but dusting is the least thing I like to do because certain dust particles always cling back after i turn my back on the surface

I vote all. I love to clean around the house. They are fun ! :D

Back