Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Vaccum

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Dusting

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • None at all

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
Vaccum is my favorite hobby hehehe.... I love to shampoo clean my carpet also I do that once a week

I also love to clean the whole house because never know if I am expecting company I wouldn't want the house to be alittle messy. ;) I love my house clean 24 hours a day 7 days a week.. It makes me smile when it is clean. Don't ask why It just does...

I voted " Laundry " why? because I rather to have clean and fresh clothes to wear :thumb: ....

Roadrunner and I keep the house clean and stay clean ;)

Meg said:
I vote NOTHING.
Im the Queen of Laziness.

Same here!! I am like Megpoo, I hate cleaning!! Oh well that's life, and I do have to do chores, mostlly dishes, clean kitchen, and I clean when I am at home since I moved, I am NEVER home! I am always on go!! I have to clean my room tonite anyways. I do laundry once a week! if we are expecting company, I and mom clean like yesterday my grandparent came, so we cleaned monday.

oh yeah , i love to smellin the fresh of laundry while i folding clothes, *sniffing fabric sheet* ahhh ... folding , put them away nicely in drawers, hangin clothes up in closet as orders..... do dishes to keep my hands SOFT and MOIST....running the sweeper on carpets *achooing, dang dusts* grrrr i hate to running vaccum around.. lol that 's life .... Wiping all dusts *put a hospital mask on my face* clean clean clean !!! ahhh CLEAN and SHINE!! woohooo... most time when i feel great and cleaning the apartment as well like go crazy clean clean clean all day that mean i am in such as GOOD MOOD!!! ..sometimes i am too lazy about cleaning everything! haha! that's life.. wink!!

OFC Angel and Roadrunner's home is VERY CLEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! i love their home!! beautiful.... wink!!!

Smile,

TOF :wave:

I hate chores... but vacumming quite great faster service than old fashioned vaccumming.. Thanks techoglies vaccuming sucking faster... It's torando..! save the dust-free!

Espically rest of other chores.. *ugh* takes me 2 hours to finished it up... (my home is small size) not bad.. If it's HUGE HOUSE (prevouis lived farmhouse) took me 5 hours to finished.. I love farmhouse.. kept me busy chores doesn't mind.. but... love cooking goodies/homemade pies and etc etc... Time went fast... (chuckles)

I vote for vacuum. I like it because I use the vacuum a lot with my messy son who sprinkles crumbs everywhere. I just let him make a big mess then I can vacuum it all up in less than a minute. He's just a toddler, so he can't help his messy self.

Plus, I use the vacuum for sucking up all the crumbs in the microwave and for dusting the tops of my curtains.

i like doing the dishes and laundry :lol:

im obsessed with a C L E A N kitchen -- anywhere else in the house i generally ignore :-x

I like all but Vaccum. Let my roomate does vaccum.

My fave chore is bathroom. (not kidding)

I don't have a particular favourite chores.

I don't often help out at home. I don't even know how to use the laundry! :Oops:

Anyway, I would stack the dishwasher and hang out the washing some of the times.

I voted washing the dishes... I like it coz it helps me to think and I like getting my hands wet :D

easy choice, none of above. if not for the choice, i would choose laundry. good time to do it is on sundays during football season. do ur thing like watching NFL in HDTV between folding and exchanging loads.

u forgot to add trash, bathroom and bedroom :P I chose bathroom and bedroom but lately blah I do laundry all the time when it comes to washing my own clothes.. don't be surprised ADers I do KNOW how to do laundry anyways even tho I'm well known for bein AiM FreAk ;)

Kai Onca said:
vaccumming is probably my number one satisfying thing to do because the floor feels so damn clean and spotless when I'm done-

I agree with Kai Onca. Vacuuming is the one thing that I do that shows instant results. I don't think I have a dirty floor, but it makes a world of difference in my home. A few minutes vacuuming and everything looks cleaner.

The other chores I hate doing. I do my own laundry and my own dishes, but I have somebody come in once a week and so all the other crap, like dusting, the bathroom, windows. She only charges me $20.00 so its really worth it LOL.

I choose vacuum because that way I don't have to take it out on anyone. :D

I like dusting. I like it because it makes everything look more fresh and pretty. I also find it very relaxing.
In contrast, I hate washing dishes and vacuuming. I don't mind laundry that much, but I'd rather hire someone else to do it for me.

I am not fan of the house cleaning duties that I am housewife with 2 daughter teenagers that I am trying to teach them to learn the life skills to clean up after themselves, I feel that they are old enough to learn to use it for their later life. It's okay for me to do it when I have the company come over to visit and my parents too. My daughters are hearing.

I mostly clean up everything like dishes, laundry, vaccum, dusting and other more for my mom. :D

Back