Hispanics abandon Arizona, fleeing economy, immigration law

If they want to leave, they can. This isn't about skin color.

white people.... as in illegal Caucasian people like Europeans. Canadians. Russians.

Adios.....so long....& goodbye....

They deserved it!! Because the taxpayer pay their welfare any body who is illegally enter USA which is why the State went into the hole! They should have got their green card, they can stay

They deserved it!! Because the taxpayer pay their welfare any body who is illegally enter USA which is why the State went into the hole! They should have got their green card, they can stay

:rockon:

Yep. It's all the Mexican's fault! They ruined the good ole US of A for all the pale skinned people collecting welfare.

(for those that don't recognize it, that was sarcasm)

Gee, shel...don't you know that white people can't be illegal aliens? It's just those danged dark skinned Hispanics!
Yes indeedy. A lot of the illegal immigrants are people who were here on visas but overstayed them The other ones, aren't willfully "breaking into the house of the US"
Rather they cannot migrate here legally due to corruption in Mexican politics.
Or they got scammed. Ever hear of human smugglers? Those people pretend that they have legit jobs in the US for the immigrants, and since the Mexicans are trying to find a way to escape really crushing poverty, (poverty in Mexico is very third world style) they are desperate. The exchange rate is such that crap wages= pretty good wages in Mexico.

Curious..will all of you (those who have posted here) will be happy of the legal Hispanics leave as well?

Of course not. I love the Mexican people......but they need to enter legally.

Good for them...be very afraid! They're just guilty and wanted to run off because they don't want to get caught, simple as that.

immigration and all that surrounds it is not a simple thing...and I think the more the perception is - "them vs. us" - the easier it is to hate and fear....
remember the policies in the U.S. that have led to economic situations that create the poverty that drives desperation -

immigration and all that surrounds it is not a simple thing...and I think the more the perception is - "them vs. us" - the easier it is to hate and fear....
remember the policies in the U.S. that have led to economic situations that create the poverty that drives desperation -

Sorry, but for me anyway, apologizing for America is getting a little old. Mexico is responsible for their economy. We have sent them billions of taxpayer dollars over the years and they still can't get their act together. They are like the child that won't grow up and get a job. Mexico has all of the tools necessary to have a great economy. 2 incredible coastlines, fantastic climate,great mountains,agriculture ect ect ect. Not to mention Mexico is filled with ambitious people. The people of Mexico need to look no farther than their own government when pointing fingers. Tons of investors would jump at the chance to do business in Mexico (I am one of them). People blame the cartels but it is the corrupt Mexican government that makes investing in Mexico difficult. You have to jump through hoops to get a project started then deal with the corruption once you are successful. People also blame America's demand for drugs......well that is a great reason for Mexico to seal the border from their side or at least cooperate with our efforts rather than condemning them. We have out own problems to worry about. Just like a family can not afford to take in every stray animal a child brings home......we can not afford to an uncontrolled amount of immigration. That is why we have a legal process for immigrating. In earlier threads Mexico's policies on illegal immigration were discussed........but look too at their policies for LEGAL immigration. They make it extremely difficult if you want to immigrate there.

American's should take a break from bowing to other countries and apologizing and take a little pride in how much we do for other countries.....and how easy we make it for people to become an American when compared to other countries.

Sorry, but for me anyway, apologizing for America is getting a little old. Mexico is responsible for their economy. We have sent them billions of taxpayer dollars over the years and they still can't get their act together. They are like the child that won't grow up and get a job. Mexico has all of the tools necessary to have a great economy. 2 incredible coastlines, fantastic climate,great mountains,agriculture ect ect ect. Not to mention Mexico is filled with ambitious people. The people of Mexico need to look no farther than their own government when pointing fingers. Tons of investors would jump at the chance to do business in Mexico (I am one of them). People blame the cartels but it is the corrupt Mexican government that makes investing in Mexico difficult. You have to jump through hoops to get a project started then deal with the corruption once you are successful. People also blame America's demand for drugs......well that is a great reason for Mexico to seal the border from their side or at least cooperate with our efforts rather than condemning them. We have out own problems to worry about. Just like a family can not afford to take in every stray animal a child brings home......we can not afford to an uncontrolled amount of immigration. That is why we have a legal process for immigrating. In earlier threads Mexico's policies on illegal immigration were discussed........but look too at their policies for LEGAL immigration. They make it extremely difficult if you want to immigrate there.

American's should take a break from bowing to other countries and apologizing and take a little pride in how much we do for other countries.....and how easy we make it for people to become an American when compared to other countries.

:werd:

I don't think it's that "cut-and-dried". The U.S can be proud of certain things but at the same time look at how what we do in this country as well as internationally affects the world and how everything is intertwined.

Yup, I know about Mexico has an huge issue with drug cartels and make me wonders about Mexican government could be overthrow and drug lord takeovers president position. It won't look so good for between US and Mexico and the border could turns into warfare.

It could be happen if we adopt the economy sanction against Mexico and no solution but make worse. I do care about Mexico more than Iran because Mexico is next to US.

Good for them...be very afraid! They're just guilty and wanted to run off because they don't want to get caught, simple as that.

Although concrete figures are not available, anecdotal evidence suggests Hispanics, both legal residents and illegal immigrants, are starting to flee.

They don't want to put up with racist crap. Can't blame them.

Let me get this straight.......

Mexico has.....

received billions of our taxpayer dollars
begged for more money
a corrupt government
refused to extradite murders because they oppose the death penalty
refused to sign an extradition treaty for child support evaders
condemned our illegal immigration polices although theirs are tougher
condemned our citizenship policies although theirs are MUCH tougher
condemned the US for being corrupt :giggle:
protested our embassy for supporting Israel
refused to allow classes of legal immigrants to work even though we do allow it
burdened us with most of the duty securing the border
burdened us with 12 million illegal immigrants
had their President insult us on OUR soil

Yet we owe them an apology???? I disagree.

We have a gun smuggling problem we need to address.
We have a drug abuse problem we need to address.
Perhaps if we weren't wasting money on our corrupt and whiny neighbors to the south we could address those problems. We have given to Mexico despite their whining.....we owe them nothing.

That being said, it might be nice if this administration considered gun smuggling a higher priority than robotic bees and turtle bridges.

Yup, I know about Mexico has an huge issue with drug cartels and make me wonders about Mexican government could be overthrow and drug lord takeovers president position. It won't look so good for between US and Mexico and the border could turns into warfare.

It could be happen if we adopt the economy sanction against Mexico and no solution but make worse. I do care about Mexico more than Iran because Mexico is next to US.

Me too

Let me get this straight.......

Mexico has.....

received billions of our taxpayer dollars
begged for more money
a corrupt government
refused to extradite murders because they oppose the death penalty
refused to sign an extradition treaty for child support evaders
condemned our illegal immigration polices although theirs are tougher
condemned our citizenship policies although theirs are MUCH tougher
condemned the US for being corrupt :giggle:
protested our embassy for supporting Israel
refused to allow classes of legal immigrants to work even though we do allow it
burdened us with most of the duty securing the border
burdened us with 12 million illegal immigrants
had their President insult us on OUR soil

Yet we owe them an apology???? I disagree.

We have a gun smuggling problem we need to address.
We have a drug abuse problem we need to address.
Perhaps if we weren't wasting money on our corrupt and whiny neighbors to the south we could address those problems. We have given to Mexico despite their whining.....we owe them nothing.

That being said, it might be nice if this administration considered gun smuggling a higher priority than robotic bees and turtle bridges.
Dont forgot those smugglers who keep illegal aliens in locked houses and demand them to pay them to let them free. We have problem with this sitution few times already in last two years. Also we have Mexican mafia here to force illegal aliens to grow weeds up in the hills and mountain not too far from here. We had a big fire last summer and many illegal aliens were forced to leave those weeds farms and forest service firefighters can not arrest them because it was not their jobs. Also i have seen so many homeless illegal aliens here walking around daily on my route and take bath in the river even they have little children with them.U know what they ate for dinner? Rats.

Back