condemned our illegal immigration polices although theirs are tougher
condemned our citizenship policies although theirs are MUCH tougher
condemned the US for being corrupt :giggle:
protested our embassy for supporting Israel
refused to allow classes of legal immigrants to work even though we do allow it
burdened us with most of the duty securing the border
burdened us with 12 million illegal immigrants
had their President insult us on OUR soil

Yet we owe them an apology???? I disagree.

We have a gun smuggling problem we need to address.
We have a drug abuse problem we need to address.
Perhaps if we weren't wasting money on our corrupt and whiny neighbors to the south we could address those problems. We have given to Mexico despite their whining.....we owe them nothing.

That being said, it might be nice if this administration considered gun smuggling a higher priority than robotic bees and turtle bridges.

Second here, If Mexico can't help then I have no sorry for them and I think that Mexico should let us to tell them to do with their country like send Mexican troopers to patrol the border.

Dont forgot those smugglers who keep illegal aliens in locked houses and demand them to pay them to let them free. We have problem with this situation few times already in last two years. Also we have Mexican mafia here to force illegal aliens to grow weeds up in the hills and mountain not too far from here. We had a big fire last summer and many illegal aliens were forced to leave those weeds farms and forest service firefighters can not arrest them because it was not their jobs. Also i have seen so many homeless illegal aliens here walking around daily on my route and take bath in the river even they have little children with them.U know what they ate for dinner? Rats.

Word from my construction brethren is that most of the smugglers are Mexican Nationals. In fact the guess was most illegals paid between $1500 and $2000 for that treatment. Pretty ambitious on their part. Pretty ambitious just to save $2000 in Mexico. Yes some American's aid the smuggling of these immigrants. They should meet with a harsh fate.

As for the Mexican Mafia.....the fact that they are already here is even more reason for us to control our illegal immigrant population.

I don't think it's that "cut-and-dried". The U.S can be proud of certain things but at the same time look at how what we do in this country as well as internationally affects the world and how everything is intertwined.

Agreed. These issues took on a global perspective some time ago. It just seems that the isolationist thinking hasn't manage to catch up in some cases.

Still remembering the Muriel (sp) Boat Lift...and the Mexicans moving into Miami...the crime!....They kept on coming, waves & waves of them. We tried to accommodate them, and they pay us back with Crime!...It's been years and the crime wave continues....
Nah! Nothing is gonna change my mind about illegal aliens...they are here illegally. As for the legal ones, I've no qualms with that, unless they, too, are commiting crimes so we should deport them. They should feel "priviledged" to be allowed to live in the USA!....They are "trashing" our country.

They have no respect for the USA.....and this is my home....let them all go "back home", and commit their crimes over in Mexico, their home!...If they found living in their home country SO BAD, then why in the hell did they come over here for?....To commit more crimes!
And no, I don't feel "racist" by feeling this way,

Still remembering the Muriel (sp) Boat Lift...and the Mexicans moving into Miami...the crime!....They kept on coming, waves & waves of them. We tried to accommodate them, and they pay us back with Crime!...It's been years and the crime wave continues....
Nah! Nothing is gonna change my mind about illegal aliens...they are here illegally. As for the legal ones, I've no qualms with that, unless they, too, are commiting crimes so we should deport them. They should feel "priviledged" to be allowed to live in the USA!....They are "trashing" our country.

They have no respect for the USA.....and this is my home....let them all go "back home", and commit their crimes over in Mexico, their home!...If they found living in their home country SO BAD, then why in the hell did they come over here for?....To commit more crimes!

No, that's incorrect, Mariel boatlift is Cubans that where is move to Miami, not Mexicans.
Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about the non-Hispanics committing crimes? There are certainly more non-Hispanics committing crime than there are Hispanics committing crime, especially when you look at the numbers from a per capita perspective.

My daughter is half Mexican and she is every bit as American as you are. Pls dont lump her in your stereotpying.

My daughter is half Mexican and she is every bit as American as you are. Pls dont lump her in your stereotpying.

I don't think that she would listen and she's just continue to misled on her own.

Yup, I know about Mexico has an huge issue with drug cartels and make me wonders about Mexican government could be overthrow and drug lord takeovers president position. It won't look so good for between US and Mexico and the border could turns into warfare.

It could be happen if we adopt the economy sanction against Mexico and no solution but make worse. I do care about Mexico more than Iran because Mexico is next to US.

That has been a concern of mine for a while now. I just hope the Mexican government won't fall apart and government corruption is wide spread. It's going to affect the USA as well if it were to happen.

Thks for all ur concern, but I'm fine with the way I see all of this.....not everyone sees things eye to eye...we have our disagreements. My view is not about to change and I'm not about to insult any member over this thread. Ur view is yours alone and so is mine. Let's respect it.

Yep. It's all the Mexican's fault! They ruined the good ole US of A for all the pale skinned people collecting welfare.

(for those that don't recognize it, that was sarcasm)

Oh! Thank you for telling me.

I'd have never guessed. :eek3:

Thks for all ur concern, but I'm fine with the way I see all of this.....not everyone sees things eye to eye...we have our disagreements. My view is not about to change and I'm not about to insult any member over this thread. Ur view is yours alone and so is mine. Let's respect it.

Not when it comes to my child being Mexican, I wont accept it.

No, it isn't my opinion but you made error in your post.

Mariel boatlift is actually Cubans, not Mexicans.

I hammer people all the time for obscuring the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants. I think people cheering this news on also need to be clear that they're happy illegal immigrants are leaving rather than Hispanics. That is, unless it really is about race rather than immigration status, in which case I have no desire to talk to you. While I tend to give the benefit of the doubt that it's not racism, it's still prudent to be clear about that.

I hammer people all the time for obscuring the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants. I think people cheering this news on also need to be clear that they're happy illegal immigrants are leaving rather than Hispanics. That is, unless it really is about race rather than immigration status, in which case I have no desire to talk to you. While I tend to give the benefit of the doubt that it's not racism, it's still prudent to be clear about that.

Well said. And we might keep in mind, as well, that denial of racism rarely means it isn't there. If it were not there, it would not have spurred the remark that requires denial.:cool2:

I work alongside immigrants, both legal and illegal. Many are just here desperate for the American dream, some had the means to do it legally, meaning their family gave up all of they had in Mexico just to send one son or one daughter here to the US with the promise that the person they send here to work, send part of their wages back home to Mexico, then with that money they send another family member up here to work and one by one, eventually the entire family moves here over a period of 5-10 years.

Or they are illegal and they worked with a drug cartel to bring a package to the states and if the package is delivered they will be given falsified documents to get work here as payment. They risk their lives for very little in return, because they just want to escape Mexico's horrid economy, the gangs, the drugs, everything the Mexican government cannot or will not attempt to control.

Then when the economy here in the US went sour many families had to return to Mexico, even they had children that were born and raised here. They figured with the money they have sent back home and the little money they have put back they can comfortably live off of in Mexico for a few years. One girl had two choices, either move back to Mexico with her family, or stay up here in the States and fend for herself. She's just 18. This meant that either way she would not be attending college, her dream. I don't know what she chose, I just know I have not seen her for a couple of months.

So this isn't really about skin color because these folks are what American blue collar workers were 30 years ago, doing hard laborious jobs to provide for their families, and hope the future for their children is brighter.

The only true people that have a right to this land are the Native Americans. The white Europeans just came over and used advanced technology, European diseases, and literacy to force the Natives to give up their land. The relocation of Natives to reservations was a joke. They were placed on land that was really not conducive to allow the natives to be self-sustaining - IE - desert land that was barren and the soil was poor, when oil was discovered the government then came in and said the natives only had the rights to what was above ground, not what was underground, thus mineral rights were born and used to further exploit the natives.

So you see, everyone needs to stop pointing fingers and getting angry over immigration. We just need to enforce the security issues while also not being discriminatory because anyone of any race can and will enter the US illegally if they believe they have an opportunity for a better life here.

Well said. And we might keep in mind, as well, that denial of racism rarely means it isn't there. If it were not there, it would not have spurred the remark that requires denial.:cool2:

Kind of like how "I'm not racist, but..." is almost always followed by a racist comment.

:hmm:

Back