Highest temperature you've experienced in?

sequoias said:
No one should be in Death Valley in the middle of the summer...best time is in late fall or early spring. Death Valley averages about 115 or so in the summer months...too hot for people to actually live there. There's very few people living in the middle of the hottest parts of the desert in California/Arizona.

Yea, How about Winter? I bet that too cold or not sure.

TrippLA said:
Yea, How about Winter? I bet that too cold or not sure.

I dunno about winter time...probably pretty cold nights. I think daytime temps are in the 50's to 60's. I think spring time is probably nicer because of the flower blooming, new signs of life popping out.

sequoias said:
I dunno about winter time...probably pretty cold nights. I think daytime temps are in the 50's to 60's. I think spring time is probably nicer because of the flower blooming, new signs of life popping out.

Bishop is arouud 50*F or little more at night and make me feel so good, spring is alright but I'm allergic to flowers and trees if starting bloom then got better in late May and quit to take allergy pills.

TrippLA said:
Bishop is arouud 50*F or little more at night and make me feel so good, spring is alright but I'm allergic to flowers and trees if starting bloom then got better in late May and quit to take allergy pills.

Ah ok...cool

one day i experienced damn too hot temperature of 38 celcius in brisbane, australia. That temp made my whole body numb a little bit and struggling that i couldnt overcome the prickling heat....I had barely to drank alot of water and had a cold shower tough.

funny_guy said:
one day i experienced damn too hot temperature of 38 celcius in brisbane, australia. That temp made my whole body numb a little bit and struggling that i couldnt overcome the prickling heat....I had barely to drank alot of water and had a cold shower tough.

wow, that's hot!

sequoias said:
Wow, that's pretty hot for Oklahoma! At least you didn't become a chicken in the middle of that state! :rofl:

Hmm perhaps some peachy spicy hot wings? :laugh2: lololol

sequoias said:
Only 91 degrees? Wow, that's not very hot...I guess that area has temperate climate. I think in the middle of Australia can get over 100 degrees or so.

Too hot for me, as I'm only used to 83 degrees in New Zealand for the summer, which is more cooler than Australia summer. I'm sure over 100 degrees will be too far hot for me.

The coldest I been thru was -27 C degrees (-16.6 F degrees) I loved that kind of cold, it was in near by Toronto, Canada.

When I first moved to Idaho from Texas, 4 years ago, I was pregnant. I thought, "great! I will miss the Texas summer heat." Boy, was I wrong. My first week in Idaho, it stayed above 100 degrees all week long, with a high of 111!
I've experienced some chilly winters when we lived outside of Toronto, but I'm not sure exactly how cold it got...I think somewhere around -14.

~SG~ said:
Too hot for me, as I'm only used to 83 degrees in New Zealand for the summer, which is more cooler than Australia summer. I'm sure over 100 degrees will be too far hot for me.

The coldest I been thru was -27 C degrees (-16.6 F degrees) I loved that kind of cold, it was in near by Toronto, Canada.

Ahhh I see, must be the humidity makes you feel hotter, eh?

diehardbiker65 said:
Does that includes Sauna? If so, 190 degrees :-D

:lol: Nah, you could try sharing us a heat wave story of yours outside. ;) Sauna doesn't count.

Eve said:
When I first moved to Idaho from Texas, 4 years ago, I was pregnant. I thought, "great! I will miss the Texas summer heat." Boy, was I wrong. My first week in Idaho, it stayed above 100 degrees all week long, with a high of 111!
I've experienced some chilly winters when we lived outside of Toronto, but I'm not sure exactly how cold it got...I think somewhere around -14.

Didn't think that it did get real hot in Idaho. IT looks like Idaho got you owned! lol

last time was in 1988 ( dont remmy it was right date) minnesota hit 98 degree and index heat 107.

Here in Cincinnati, It's very humid. Makes it feel hotter than what it is. It's been in the 90's last couple days. Humidity is so thik . looks like you could cut it. Aliboo

I cannot remember where but I recalled
the temperature 101 somewhere.

But, on another different day/location
I was surprised that I almost got a heat stroke
in Frederick Maryland softball tournament
even though the temperature degree
was NOT over 100, approximately 85 or 88 degrees
during that time I drank lots of water and
I also stayed under the shade !! I was so blessed
that there were 2 other deafies who knew about
heat strokes they recognized and caught me
and forced me to wake up !!! They threw some
plastic bags of ice cubes top of my head.
Because I still felt too hot, then
I wanted to sleep on the grasses under the shade
during the softball but they said NO !!!
Or else you WILL get coma
from the heat stroke !!! It happened around
noon time, BUT my body was NOT able to
cool down until after 6 or 7 pm Sigh...

WARNING: You will NOT be able to know if you will get
the heat stroke at all but other people who are familiar
with heat stroke will be able to identify and jump on you
to save your life.. This does NOT matter whether the
temperature is over 100 degrees or under 100 degrees.

I also like North area such as Michigan area
joined with deafies the temperature was
about 20 degrees I felt FINE wearing proper clothes
going snowmobiles with them all day long LOVE IT !!

When I was in Las Vegas on my vacation. I was with my best friend...we were on the Strips and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! It hit like 115 or something! GOSH! We were also went to boating on Lake Mead on between NV and AZ...it was HELL hot! It is dry too.

When I lived in Long Beach, it hit 108 I think..oh gosh! It was so hot...I had to work, had to wear pants! UGH! We were all soo miserable!!!

TFWFalcon said:
last time was in 1988 ( dont remmy it was right date) minnesota hit 98 degree and index heat 107.
and 1988 is a year of dry.. where some areas become a desert :eek: i remember that year gov. announced to limit us with watering system.

anyway

back to topic...

the hottest temp i ever experience was 105 degrees somewhere in 90's here in minnesota.

Back