hi!

hey souggy. :)
i am glad i made it here too and yes i am having fun. :D i am learning asl pretty fast. it is a lot of fun. i am on a mission to find how to say "toad." i know frog but not toad.
it is not in my books and i haven't found it online yet.
perhaps you know... though i am not sure how easy it would be to explain on here, but maybe it would be. :)
oh and i am glad you like the neat thoughts in my grey matter. :) i like them too. hee hee. ;)

"Toad" and "frog" are the same sign... at least from what I observed in university during a herpetology symposium. They just go "frog T-O-A-D," and refer "toad" to that sign until the speaker mention frog then they go "frog F-R-O-G" and refer that as frog from then on. They would do this with every subject change.

hey souggy. :)
i am glad i made it here too and yes i am having fun. :D i am learning asl pretty fast. it is a lot of fun. i am on a mission to find how to say "toad." i know frog but not toad.
it is not in my books and i haven't found it online yet.
perhaps you know... though i am not sure how easy it would be to explain on here, but maybe it would be. :)
oh and i am glad you like the neat thoughts in my grey matter. :) i like them too. hee hee. ;)

http://www.aslpro.com/cgi-bin/aslpro/aslpro.cgi

Click this link go to main dictionary and under "T" you can find the sign for toad.

Welcome to AllDeaf, zoomzipboom. :) I could see that you enjoy AllDeaf like we all do. :)

Welcome to All deaf, I am deaf and I am from UK. Enjoy reading AD. ooh, and I like music... :)

Back