Hi

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You have plenty of time to go to college in the future and glad that you are interest in going back to high school. Sometime summer can be a drag and if there is no family event or going to summer camp to keep you busy and occupy your time during the summer. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AD! Hope you have fun learning. There are many resources available to learn from. Just ask and you'll get plenty of tips and links on how to learn more.

hello,
my name is terry i'm hearing however i am taking asl to learn sign and also make new friends. i would like to know as much about the deaf as i can. please don't be offended by anything i may say on accident. like i said i'm only looking to make friends.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Terry. Just listen to us as we have experience what is like to be Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Don't go and say that you know all about deafness which you hearing people don't know about. Just learn from us and hopefully you will understand us. Hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. ;wave:

Welcome Music_Life and Terry. This is a great place to learn, chat and make friends.

Back