Hi

Music_Life

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Emily and I'm 16, I'm hearing but I have a few deaf friends and me and my mom both are learning/know sign language. I love learning sign and I hope that I'll make a few friends here. :D

Haha! I've only drank and few times, so I doubt any of that will be happening, and it was in Europe so it was totally legal -shifty glance-

Haha! I've only drank and few times, so I doubt any of that will be happening, and it was in Europe so it was totally legal -shifty glance-

:lol: I don't drink but I was have humor. I like to make people laugh.

Well you did, it was funny!

I can't wait for school to start, like... probably two weeks into it I'll hate it, but I'm bored sitting around the house, ha ha.

Well you did, it was funny!

I can't wait for school to start, like... probably two weeks into it I'll hate it, but I'm bored sitting around the house, ha ha.

Same here but I am in college. :lol: School don't start until August 25th for me. :rofl::bowdown::dj::fruit::popcorn:

I'm glad I'm not in college yet, thats too nerve-wracking to think about, I don't even know for sure what I'm gonna do yet.

I do!

Me a teacher. Math/ASL teacher. hehehehehe:giggle:

Aah! -Runs away from the Math part- I think it'd be cool to do something with ASL, I have a teacher at school but she's pregnant so we'll probably get a new teacher half way through the year.

Aah! -Runs away from the Math part- I think it'd be cool to do something with ASL, I have a teacher at school but she's pregnant so we'll probably get a new teacher half way through the year.

Oh..... I love math, my favorite subject in whole wide world.:wave::giggle:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy being here with us and hope you will continue to learn sign-language for years to come. Good luck with your educational studies. :)

Back