Hi!

janielynn

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Janie. I am new to this site. Still trying to figure it out. lol
Wanna know something, just ask!

I'm HOH. Why are you wanting to join Alldeaf? :)

To be honest, I have no idea. lol, it looked interesting, so I said hey, why not? Now, is it a site that just blogs? or what? I'm still kinda lost.:hmm:

To be honest, I have no idea. lol, it looked interesting, so I said hey, why not? Now, is it a site that just blogs? or what? I'm still kinda lost.:hmm:

It's a forum for the deaf, HOH, and hearing students of the Deaf/ASL.

Students Looking for ASL Buddies

This may help you some... Just read through this forum. Hope you gain a appreciation not only for ASL, but for deaf culture too!

Thanks a ton. I hope this helps. And I have a question, I go to aslpro.com for when I sign songs. But I want to be fluent in the language. Whats the best way to approach that? Like, should I just start with A and learn all the words or what? And thanks again, for the link. :ty:

Thanks a ton. I hope this helps. And I have a question, I go to aslpro.com for when I sign songs. But I want to be fluent in the language. Whats the best way to approach that? Like, should I just start with A and learn all the words or what? And thanks again, for the link. :ty:

I would sign up for a class locally with (preferably) a Deaf/HOH instructor, or at least someone experienced in the language. ASL is not at all like English. I'm not the expert on ASL. Maybe some other users on here could help you.
I would say yes, learn some signs. Learn at least 10 different signs a day if you're serious.

I would sign up for a class locally with (preferably) a Deaf/HOH instructor, or at least someone experienced in the language. ASL is not at all like English. I'm not the expert on ASL. Maybe some other users on here could help you.
I would say yes, learn some signs. Learn at least 10 different signs a day if you're serious.

Ok, you don't understand how much you just helped me. :ty: :ty: :ty:

Hi eeryone, I am new to this group and I dont feel welcome. I hope you all make me feel welcome as part of this group.

Hoping to hear from all of you soon

Back