Hi there...welcome from me, a newbie deaf

Hallo shadow...how are you ?

That's vietnamese isn't it ? Or Hindu.......Sorry if i,m wrong. Why is it shadow ? Not the bright one ?

Hi there...! I wonder how u learned to speak then . Coz to speak, u gotta know how to hear, right ? Sorry if i'm mistaken. Doesn't mean to hurt feelings. Just want 2 share how to deal with it.

I had to speak from the Speech Therapist and just read and write the English. My speech is not all that perfect, even if I mispronounce the words a lot. I am trying to improve the words that make the sounds right. I am Deaf. No you did not hurt my feelings at all. You are learning and reading on our forum. Okay, have a good time with us. :D

Hi everyone....! How are you doing ?
Sorry i was off so long these weeks. I had hard weeks lately. Yes it was hard, but fun too. I just won 3 job tenders for IT projects, which my competitors mostly are hearings people. As you know that, since i resign from my job as a technical support at IBM Indonesia, i run my own IT bussiness since 2005. So, i got these jobs, had to arrange them and provide support for my teams. Yes, the communication is difficult, but i still have to cover it with any suitable methods like ASL, lips reading, or write on paper mostly. But one thing that made me happy was, the owner believes in my skills and experience, rather than my weakness. So i got a chance to prove that i'm still useful.

Sorry guys to miss this forum so long. I miss you all.

So....what'd i miss by now ?

Best regard

Last edited:
Back