Hi there...welcome from me, a newbie deaf

tommys

Reaction score
Hi everyone....welcome from me, a new "3 years" suddenly deafness. I'm looking for friends to share life in deafness, maybe we can share experience one to each others.
My deafness began when i got great fever one night, suddenly, my hearing got worst and worst, and i became totally deaf in d morning. So, it all happened only in "ONE"night ! Doctor said that, virus in my body destructd my hearing neuro system. I supposed to take some steroid and medicine, but it costed too much for me.
I have buzzing and noises in my mid ear, so even i still can hear a small of voices, i can't understand what it means. Only noises.
Oyeah, I worked as a Computer Technical Support, and i also have my own bussiness on it too. But after my deafness, i couldn't work well. I can't even fix my own speaker then...:aw:..It was very hard to deal with it at the first years, but now, i can accept it as a bless form God. HE won't give something without meanings right ?
I joined acupunture method lately, and it gave me progess.
Now, i'm looking for friends to share life, and how to deal with it better. Because no matter what i do, i'm still not a "NORMAL" person anymore right?
So, this is my introduction and hopes i can join with you guys.
Thanks for listening
TOMMY

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hi there...everything happened so quickly. Began from a great fever of virus in my body, and only in "ONE" night, i became deaf. Actually i still can hear voices, but very low, and they're covered by some buzzing noises. Docter said it relates with my neuro system. How a' u ?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:
Hi there...! I wonder how u learned to speak then . Coz to speak, u gotta know how to hear, right ? Sorry if i'm mistaken. Doesn't mean to hurt feelings. Just want 2 share how to deal with it.

Back