Hi, I am Japanese deaf, own coffee shop in NC!

sure i wud vp u someday cuz right now i am struggle to get vp 200 ugh lol yah i saw that sign before really interesting to sign for big brother does it have same sign for big sister? the "fxcx" sign but in different way? ohh take ur time with japanese sign language :ty:

i thought that japan are the beautiful ! my boyfriend is asian but he is from phillipin (cant spell it) i have been interest in japan for so long time than i can remmy hahah i love anime and anything that are from japan or stuff like that i even love their hello kitty!! sooo cute!!! i have bunch of hello kitty stuffs lololol :giggle: and also for my wedding, i wanna to wear that komnko (forgive me with my bad spelling) and wanna everything to be japanese i dont know why i love japan it just that i think they are the most beautiful and rare for some reason

i love japan too i would love to go over there on hoilday i dont know why but i just love japan i think cos it different...just been to the chinese circus near where i am, and i enjoyed it very much better then a normale circus lol but im not sure about food as i never tried some also i love to meet or make friends with a japanes people :D

sure i wud vp u someday cuz right now i am struggle to get vp 200 ugh lol yah i saw that sign before really interesting to sign for big brother does it have same sign for big sister? the "fxcx" sign but in different way? ohh take ur time with japanese sign language :ty:

i thought that japan are the beautiful ! my boyfriend is asian but he is from phillipin (cant spell it) i have been interest in japan for so long time than i can remmy hahah i love anime and anything that are from japan or stuff like that i even love their hello kitty!! sooo cute!!! i have bunch of hello kitty stuffs lololol :giggle: and also for my wedding, i wanna to wear that komnko (forgive me with my bad spelling) and wanna everything to be japanese i dont know why i love japan it just that i think they are the most beautiful and rare for some reason

i love japan too i would love to go over there on hoilday i dont know why but i just love japan i think cos it different, would like to go to Tokyo..just been to the chinese circus near where i am, and i enjoyed it very much better then a normale circus lol but im not sure about food as i never tried some also i love to meet or make friends with a japanese people :D

oops i post it 2 times :S

lol thats kk :giggle: yah love to meet japanese ppl and even wanna live in japan someday lol love their cherry blossom tree sooo beautiful!! i eat few of japanese foods cuz it hard to get use to their different foods lol but i think japan is soo awesome!

Awww, your kids are soo cute!

Wow, one of the Alldeaf member lives in North Carolina too! 0.0

:welcome: to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay!

Yep thats me...lol :lol:

Welcome to Alldeaf.com and hope you enjoy your company here. :)

btw, cute video of your son. He sure is creative.

Heeeeey!!

Thank you all for kind welcome to AD!!
And Thank you for telling me that you love Japan.
Maybe I can guide you to Kyoto where is my hometown. It is so beautiful. You can enjoy the whole different atmosphere there!!

Maybe I can plan for the future. I really miss my grandmom who live in Kyoto. I have never seen her for over 10 years. She never met my son......sob sob...

Anyway, Please ask me any question regarding to Japan. I am more than happy to help you!!!!

Hi and welcome to AD!
Nice to see someone from Japan here. I know Japanese fingerspelling and a couple of signs, but not many (about 3, 4). My Japanese is in need of improvement, too, because I haven't studied it for a long time.

Looks like you're popular already, I think you'll enjoy it here. I look forward to reading your posts!

InnocentOdion

Hi, InnocentIdion,

We need to practice JSL together!! How did you learn JSL finger spelling??
It is very interesting!!!!

Hi, InnocentIdion,

We need to practice JSL together!! How did you learn JSL finger spelling??
It is very interesting!!!!
Haha, it sounds good to me. :)
I learned Japanese fingerspelling from websites about Japanese Sign Language, especially Žè˜b‹³Žº and - I know a few signs from here, but not many!
For the fingerspelling, I used yubimoji and Youtube to look at. I used some other websites, to learn how to sign 'ba', 'pa', 'da', etc. :)

Haha, it sounds good to me. :)
I learned Japanese fingerspelling from websites about Japanese Sign Language, especially Žè˜b‹³Žº and - I know a few signs from here, but not many!
For the fingerspelling, I used yubimoji and Youtube to look at. I used some other websites, to learn how to sign 'ba', 'pa', 'da', etc. :)

Thank you Innocentodion!!

I have been searching for Japanese sign website, but couldn'd find good one. THANNNK YOU!!!!!! I will practice again with this website!!

And Is there Charles Mountjoy? I got email from her, and I reply, but the email address was wrong. Can you send me the correct email address??

I am so happy you all like BIG I LOVE YOU sign that my son created. My daughter and son NEVER forget to show me that sign before leaving to school. I think it is for almost 1 years that they started to show me that sign.

Let's spread this NEW sign to deaf community, yahhhhh!!!!!:fingersx:
Now I am creating video of Japanese sign and ASL. One Japanese lady who stayed in NC for 3 months(visit her daughter) helped me for video.
When It is done, I will let you know!!!!!!!

If you want to be in my mailing list, Please email me!!

Count me in mayuna i would love to see it when its done. you have my email

haha, i gotta to love ur children that created a big ily. Id never realize till i saw this. Nice one dude

new blog

HI, I finally created new my blog.
I took video inside of my coffee shop, now You can see where i work.
I showed Japanese UNIQUE juice in video, Please check!!!

ASL coffee shop news

I will host the big Japanese cooking show in Feb next year. If you live near me, please join us!!!! If you can't come from so far away, I will add video in my blog!! You can learn how to cook Famous Japanese food through ASL video :D

I feel time fly!!! I can't believe 2008 will end soon!!!

I will created Japanese traditional greeting video for you!!
When it is done, I will post here :naughty:

Welcome aboard, Mayuna! :D

Cool kids signing big ILY!

I went to Greensboro Deafnation Expo last year, and it was my first time visiting Greensboro. Cool

Also I'm a coffee freak, too. :lol:

Hi, web730, that is cool that you went to greensboro. Where did you come from to visit Greensboro? My coffee shop was 5 minutes away from place where deaf expo was held. Next time, let's get together!!! Hope deaf expo will be held in Greensboro next year!!!!

Back